Chapter 00| Back In Ikebukuro

-Welcome to my first ever Durarara fan fiction-

This is a love story between Shizuo, Izaya and my OC! This story contains: smut, fluff, (slight) gore, and some cheesy lines. So get your tissues, plushies or pillows because you're about to FANGIRL.

Oh and excuse me for my bad writing or grammar; this is my second fan-fiction so please bare with me and my writing.

I'm sorry if some of the characters are a little OOC- I'll try my best though. But thanks for selecting this book of mine; I hope it's worth reading. Well enjoy~

~JeimChan

________________________________

"...as long as nothing happens between them, the memory is cursed with what hasn't happened."

-Marguerite Duras

Chapter 00

Back In Ikebukuro

Third Person View

It was a land of bright leaves- orange, yellow, and brown leaves falling on the surface of Ikebukuro. An old tree stands on the middle of the park which grew years ago and carved on its bark says: Stars.

Stars are known to be stunning, beautiful and just simply amazing. Just imagine the night screen that hung down, the celestial space had become pitch black, the glittering and luminous diamond-like stars had become natural adornments, filling the empty spaces in the dark sky while winking at the children underneath them from the endless arch of void-black.

Although stars are far away from us, they still make a way for us to see their phenomenon show and that what makes it special; every show is a must to see. These are one of the things which the city holds.

Beauty.

Children squealed and laughed as they ran and jump into piles of leaves. The girl smiled as she gazed at the happy children playing outside her gates. She could only stare at the children; the girl had no freedom at all- seeing other children's smiles contents her small heart a lot. Although she isn't the one who's playing outside with the children, she was still very glad to see them.

Her father however, saw her young daughter's eyes, craving to go outside and play with the others. The girl turned to her father with that beautiful smile on her face; he smiled and gave her daughter's head a gentle pat.

"The world is dark and cruel. Don't give your trust just to anyone you meet." Her father remarks, looking into her big hazel brown eyes that has a slight glint of sunshine. "You must give your trust on someone, who you think, you are safe with."

The girl just nodded, although she wasn't sure of what he was actually telling her. "Yes, Daddy." She spoke softly.

Her father unlocked the gates and opened it, as air came to welcome the young girl; the trees rustled, the branches clapping and leaves running, the world was welcoming her almost as if it was applauding. It was a whole new world to see. The fresh scent of the world that welcomed her, made her smile wider than it is before.

"And you will meet someone out there, who will keep you unharmed."

A vast blazed down to her as leaves follow its way. The wind passed by the little girl, she shuddered and saw the children looking at her. Their cheerful faces turned to blank gazes, some were frightened and some glared at her. But that smile didn't left her face; instead she gave a warm smile with a small wave. The girl was different from the other children; she has a great personality, she is disciplined well, and she's the most optimistic person you would ever meet. But no, the children gave no signs of emotion, all had hard eyes on her, all didn't like her.