Ch 4:Going home -

Nick's POV

_________________________________

After walking back to the tree house, we settled down for some quiet phone and book time.

Elena just fell asleep and i called mom and dad, informing them we will stay here for the night. I looked around at my brothers faces, all of them held the same emotion. We were mad that our sister almost got taken advantage of, if I hadn't seen her,he could have taken her. She was curled up on Damian's lap while he rubbed her back.

"Let's leave her to sleep, we can hang out in the other room." I whispered.

"Ill stay here" Damian said, probably because he didnt want to move Elena.

I nodded and followed after the rest of my brothers.
_________________________________

Damian's POV

She was sleeping in my lap and i was rubbing her back.

I turned on the TV.I know that Elena doesnt mind the noise while she slept.

I watched TV when Elena spoke.

"Damian?" She asked quietly, her voice heavy with sleep.

"Yes?"

"I'm starving."

I chuckled "Then lets get you something to eat" I smiled down at her.

I got up and walked with her to the others.

"Little lady is hungry, and in the kitchen I'm about as useful as a hair tie to a bald man, so someone needs to make dinner.'

Nick chuckled before he spoke, getting up from his seat.

"So...what are you guys feeling?"Nick asked.

"Can we make s'mores?" Ethan asked.

We walked out onto the open area and Hayden started the fire as Elena and Ethan got the ingredients for s'mores.

Ghost stories traveled around the fire as we ate. It was well into the night before Hayden and Nick decided to call it a night.

"It's two in the morning, go to sleep. The sleeping bags are in the storage room." Hayden commanded.

"Yes sir!" Ethan voiced and Elena saluted.

"Goodnight." The word spread trough the wooden house as we all settled on the floor in our sleeping bags.

________________________________

Elena's pov
_________________________________

I woke up in my bed, the clock on my nightstand read 10AM.

"Elena wake up- Oh, good morning." Leo walked into my room, his black curls bouncing on his head as he walked.

"Who carried me home and when did we get back?" I asked.

"Nick and Hayden switched carrying you, and we got here a while ago. Now come downstairs, were playing games." He pulled my hand and tugged me behind him as he raced downstairs.