Ch 75:Freaking period

Third person's POV

Elena fell asleep during the car ride home, and the boys chatted about what had just happened.

"Why the hell would she even go meet him alone if she knows how harmful he is." Commented Mason.

"She must have felt guilty about our mom's ring." Added Hayden.

"We will talk about this with her tomorrow, today she just needs some time," Nick concluded.

After a few more minutes of driving, they reached home.

"Lena, wake up. We're home." Nick gently shook her.

She mumbled something, but nevertheless, she sat up and exited the car.

"Hey you guys are ba-" Colton stopped mid-sentence when he saw Elena was with them.

"Why is she with you?" Damian questioned.

"She was at the graveyard, she thought it would be a good idea to put her life at risk and meet Chris there," Nick explained.

They started to talk amongst themselves.
Elena's eyes closed shut and her arms wrapped around her stomach.

"What's wrong Lena?" Xander asked, his hand resting on her shoulder.

"Nothing, just cramps, I need to go to the bathroom" She whispered in his ear, the thought of saying out loud the fact that she started her period in a room full of boys.

She dashed to her room and dug through her bag trying to find a pad. Once it was finally in her hand she jogged to the bathroom. She did everything required and walked back downstairs.

"What are you guys doing?" She asked when she saw the boys sitting on the couch, looking at the TV.

"Alex found this movie, sit down now so we can start it," Ethan said.

Elena sat down in between Nick and Hayden. For the past few weeks, she found the most comfort in her oldest brother.

Nick leaned his head to the side so he could whisper in her shoulder.

"Did you get your period, I saw what happened five minutes ago?" he asked her.

"Mhm." She hummed as another cramp hit in. She squirmed around, trying to find a position that would ease the cramps.

"You ok?" Ethan questioned.

"Cramps" she mumbled, now in too much pain to be embarrassed.

"I'll fetch you an Advil," Diego said, as he got up.

"It hurts" Elena whined and she buried her face in Nick's stomach.

He chuckled slightly at her whiny state and rubbed circles on her stomach.

"Here," Diego said as he came back with an Advil and a cup of water.

She sat up, took the pill and quickly went back to her previous position, enjoying the feeling of her brother soothing her stomach.

-------------------------------------

This chapter is for all my girls who are on their period and their cramps are killing them. This chapter was inspired by Nina(aka me) who currently feels like someone is stabbing her stomach with a bunch of knives.

Bye bye my angels, stay safe.🦄