ch 93:"911 whats your emergency?"

Third person's POV

________________________________________________________________________

The family was chilling in Nick's room. The doctors told Nick he had to stay at the hospital for at least another day or two, so some of the family including Elena, Ethan and Keith, will go back to the house.

"Mister Valentino, you have visitors." A nurse said as she walked inside, two men following. One of which was Chris, the other one, never seen before.

"Get the fuck out," Hayden growled as soon as the nurse left, shutting the door behind her.

"Can't I just see how my nephew is?" Chris smiled wickedly.

"No.No you can not." Lucas joined in.   

"I just want to see how much of damage my friend managed to cause."

"He hit my brother?" Elena asked, standing up.

"Yes, he did. And I must say, you did a great job, Marcus."Chris patted his friend on the back.

" How dare you! You told someone to run him over! You could have killed him! We could have lost him! You psychopath!"Elena yelled, taking Chris and her family by surprise.

"Don't raise your voice at me little girl."Chris threatened, taking a step towards her.

When she didn't move, Nick, who was now halfway to getting up from the bed, pulled her back by grabbing the back of her shirt.

" You have gone mad! What the fuck happened to you! It's like you are possessed!"Alex spoke.

"And to send someone to run Nick over! You need to go to the mental hospital!"Mason added.

"You will stop yelling or I will put someone else in the hospital gown!"Chris growled.

"The hell you will!"Colton fired back.

" You will get out of this room this instant or we are calling 911," Elena said, getting up again, suddenly having confidence.

"I already warned you, little girl, I only have so much patience."

While this was happening Leo and Liam managed to take Keith out of the room into the hallway. And call 911.

"911 what's your emergency?"

________________________________________________________________________