ch 91:"Where is my brother?"

Third person's POV

After Keith had fallen asleep on Xander's bed, Xander left the room and stood in the hallway, about to call his brothers to see how Nick was doing.

"Hello?" Mason answered.

"Hey Mase, how is Nick? He doesn't need another surgery?" Xander questioned.

"No, he is okay, just needs to take it easy for a few weeks.",

" Right good. What happened that he had to have surgery, I didn't listen to the doctor."

"He had two broken ribs, that caused internal bleeding. They fixed and now he needs to be careful so his ribs can heal properly."Mason explained.

Xander continued to speak about what happened to Nick, not realizing that a 14-year old girl was listening to his every word. And with each word she was getting more concerned for her oldest brother.

Her hands were grasping the door frame tightly as she listened to what her cousin was talking about.

After two more minutes, she couldn't listen anymore. She walked out of her room and towards Xander, who had his back turned to her.

" Xander."

"Lena? Why are you out of bed?"

"Where is my brother and is he okay?" She questioned.

"Ethan is downstairs, and he is fine," Xander assured.

"Where is Nick?" She asked again.

Xander's face went pale. She was the last person he wanted to know about Nick being in the hospital.

"Lena, I -"

"Xander, what's wrong??Where is my brother!"

"He is at the hospital, Elena. He got hit by a car whilst he was going to the pharmacy. He had to get surgery to stop the internal bleeding." Xander explained shortly, not wanting to make it worse for her by telling her the details.

Her eyes welled up with tears.

"W-what?" She choked out.

"Hey, hey, calm down, he is fine. I talked to Mason just now." He wrapped his arms around her, creating a safe cocoon around her.

"I need to go see him." She demanded.

"No way Elena. Not gonna happen, you are already too sick to walk around the house, let alone go to the hospital."

"Xander no! I need to go see him, now." She commanded.

After an hour of Elena pleading to go see her brother, and Ethan joining after they explained the situation to him, and a few shed tears, they were in the car. On their way to the hospital.

Elena in the front seat, Ethan and Keith in the back.

My werewolf brothersOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara