ch 27:The bit*h

Christine at the top!

*Elena POV*

...ok so...
1.colton is back
2.HE FOUND HIS MATE!!!

Im so happy for him!It will be nice to have another girl around.
We are now downstairs and Colton went to get his girl.

"Hey guys,we're here"Colton announced as he and a pretty girl walked in.
She had long blonde hair and her chlotes were really expensive..i recognize Gucci, Chanelle,Sephora and whole bunch more.

"Guys,this is Christine,my mate"
Colton said and she waved.

"It's nice to meet you all"She said and smiled.

After everyone shook hands and met her it was my turn,all the boys went to the living room,leaving us girls to talk.

"Its really nice to have an-"I was cut off.

"Ok,shut up now"She said and waved her hand in front of my face.

"Excuse me?"I asked, confused.

"What?"She asked playing dumb

"Do you have some problems?"I asked.

"Just your ugly face,thats all"She said and smiled 'sweetly'

"Uhm..."

"You should eat less,if you tried you could actually look decent"She said and looked me up and down.

"Okk....."I said and walked to the living room.

That girl is a bi**h but i dont want to ruin this for Colton.

"Hey babygirl,did you two talk?"Colton asked me as i sat down next to him.

"Ye we did,Christine,you are really nice,im happy Colton found someone like you"I lied and smiled.

"Thats great,im glad you two are getting along"Colt said and kissed my temple.

I looked over to Christine who sat across from us,she was giving me death stare.

Pfft..as if im scared of her...I have house full of bodyguards... LITERALLY!

"Uhm.. baby i should head to my grandparents' house,can you take me?"Christine asked Colton while battling her fake lashes.

"Sure,I'll see ya later,E"Colt said,hugged me and left with Christine.

"So...board games anyone?"I asked.

That evening

Colt just got home.We were in my room.In 'we' i mean Me, Colton and Ethan.The deadly trio.

"So...what are we gonna do"I asked.

"We need to think of a new prank..."Ethan said.

"Ya no shit Sherlock"Colton rolled his eyes.

"I got it!"I squealed.

I told the boys the plan,they agreed and we went in action.

After we did everything we waited for half an hour and we herd a scream...Show time.

Alex came running down..With neon pink hair!

We made it two full seconds before we bursted out laughing.

"Y-you l-look r-r-ridiculous!"I laughed.

"Y-your h-head lo-looks l-like co-cotton c-candy!"Ethan added.

"You little trols!you ruined my precious hair"He said trying to sound mad but he couldn't hold back his smile.

The next day