ch 106: Rouges

Third person POV

_________________________________

"Did you have fun?"Elena asked Keith as she took him in her arms after they got back form their 'camping'.

"T' was amazing!We slept in tents,and told stories and everything!"

Keith continued to babble Elena about what they did whole they were gone,whole the rest sat on the couch.

The clan atmosphere didn't last long. There was a loud slam coming from the back of the house.

The few eldest were quickly on their feet,the rest following.

Lucas took Keith from Elena while Leo pulled Elena by her forearm, bringing her closer to him.

A slam was followed by footsteps and snarls.

In a blink,there were at least 15 rouges in their mansion,Chris being one of them.

Nick assessed the situation. A dozen of them versus about fifteen rouges and Chris.

"Brace yourselves." He told his family. They had to be careful not to let Chris run away this time.

"CHARGE!"

Twelve cousins, now wolves ran at the rouges, attacking them at every angle. Nick tried to keep his eyes on Elena and Chris while fighting, not wanting to let Chris take off with her.

That decision cost him a lot, as two rouges attacked him from the back, making him lose focus and forget about Elena.

Meanwhile Leo was forced to let go of his younger sister,tho he was still close to him.

Lucas hid Keith inside a cabinet in the kitchen.

Elena was getting ready to shift herself,but a pair or rough arms grabbed her from behind.

She struggled against his grip but in no avail.

"Nick!"

Nick's head snapped at the direction where Elena yelled form.His eyes scanned the room that now seemed to stop moving. He looked for Chris and Elena.

But they were no longer there.

________________________________

That was sudden?What's gonna happen next?

And I wanted to say,thank you guys so so much for reading, and don't be afraid to comment!Even if it's not positive.

I have gotten little to no comments on the past few chapters, can we get the comments up again?