ch 104: Canceled tickets

With the other half of the family

"Would that be all sir?"The man who was putting their stuff into the car asked Hayden.

"Yes,thank you."

Keith was officially Valentino,and under Xander's coustudy.  They had just checked out of the hotel and loaded the cab, ready to head to the airport and straight home.

~~~~

They were running across the airport, fearing they'll miss their flight.

"Ten more minutes..." Hayden panted, checking his watch.
They turned the corner and saw their gate. Mason ran up to the employee at the front desk.

"Hi... Here are our tickets... The name is Valentino." He said, feeling pain in his chest.

"I'm sorry sir, but the tickets have been cancelled." The steward said, checking his computer.

"What? How?"

"An older gentleman called in earlier today. He said his name was also Valentino and that you are his children. He cancelled the tickets."

"But... We need to get on this flight! They said there's not gonna be any other flights for the next three days! And we already checked out of our hotel!"

"I'm sorry, Sir, there's nothing I can do." The steward said.

Mason huffed and turned back, telling the others the bad news.

"Wait, let me get this straight... We're stranded here for three days with no place to stay, little to no money and no flights for the next three days?" Hayden said and Mason nodded.

"Well, f-f-frick..." He wanted to swear, but noticed Keith and stopped himself just in time.