ch 25:The prank part 3

*Elena POV*

I just woke up..its the next day,i just need to be strong for few more hours and this prank is finally over!

I got out of bed and walked to my closet to grab the outfit for today.

I then showerd and washed my hair.
Once im done i went downstairs for brakefast.
...oh boy...

I walked into the kitchen and all my brothers and Xander,Mason and Alex were there.

"Good morning Elena"Nick said.

I walked past him and grabbed bowl and filled it with yogurt and trew in some fruit.

"Elena,come here"Nick commanded.

I ignored him and walked upstairs to eat in my room.

*Nick POV*

"Why is she ignoring us?When shes mad she usually yells out the reason"Diego stated.

"I know..Ill go try and talk to her"I said and walked upstairs.

I entered her room and found her sitting on her bed eating and watching something on her laptop.

"Elena.."I said and sat down next to her.

"We just wana know why you are mad.Ethan is really upset because he doesnt know whats wrong."

She just ignored me and continued watching.

You are all probably wondering why didnt i yell at her,or took her laptop...You see if shes mad or upset.Me taking her stuff and yelling at her would just make this ten times worse.

*Sigh* "ok...When you are ready to tell us,we will be downstairs"I said,kissed her head and left.

*Elena POV*

I wanted to tell him soooo bad!I feel awful ignoring them...

I just wana run downstairs and hug all my brothers and cousins.And tell them it's all just a stupid prank,that im not mad.

But i need to be strong just for few more hours...Its 11:05AM right now..so...seven more hours...

I can do this!

*Some time later*

Its currently 6:02 PM. JUST.THREE.MORE.MINUTES!

I swear to god this is the hardest challenge EVER!

Im just gonna go downstairs and explain everything to my brothers.

I was getting up from my bed when i felt something move as well.

I removed the thin blanket that i was under and saw a huge black and green snake!

**'Let me fill you up..i have Ophidiophobia, or ophiophobia, is a particular type of specific phobia the abnormal fear of snakes'**

I screames bloddy murder and jumped from the bed and ran to the corner,i brought my knees to my chest and hoped one of my brothers will come to help me.

*Nick POV*

I was just about to call Elena for dinner when i herd her scream.I ran to her room and bursted the door open.
I looked around the room and saw her curled up in a corner.

"Baby...baby whats wrong?"I asked as i ran to her.

"S-s-snake..."She said shakily.

"Come here.."I said and picked her up,she clung onto me like a koala bear.

I exited the room,and saw Xander coming towards us.

"What happend?"He asked and rubbed Elena's back a little.

"Can you search her room...there is a snake in there."I asked.

"Ya,sure"He answered and went inside the room.

"Its ok,baby... Xander is gonna get the snake..."I cooed and kissed her head repeatedly.

"ETHANN"i called out.

Ten seconds later Ethan climbed upstairs were we were.

"Hey whats u-What happend?"He asked.

I mouthed 'Snake' and he emedietly ran to us and i put Elena down so he can hug her.

"You take her to your room,ill call you for dinner."I said and walked back downstairs.

*Ethan POV*

Ok.Yall are probably wondering waht the hell was that..Well... Elena has huuuuuge fear of snakes.And..I,her amazing twin,am the only one who can calm her down.

"come on.."I said and lead her to my room.

When we enterd she was shaking like a leaf on the wind.

"Ellie,look at me"I said and cupped her face with my hands.

"Its ok..the snake is gone...Xander took care of it.."I said and kissed her head.

"I-Im s-sorry...i-it was a p-prank.."She whispered.

"What was?"

"T-the ignoring..i-it was for 24 h-hours."She said and startes sobbing and sniffling.

"Its ok..its ok...shh"

"Come here

"Come here..."I said and took her to my bed.

"You pick a movie...and im gonna go get snacks,ok?"

She nodded.I kisses her head and walked downstairs.

I walked to the kitchen with a smile on my face.

"What are you smiling about?"Damian asked.

"Shes not mad..Its was a prank"I smiled and grabbed few snacks.

"What are you doing?"Liam asked.

"Me and her are watching a movie to calm her down"

"Why? What happened?"Leo asked.

"She found a snake in her room"

"Oh.."they all said and I walked upstairs to my room.

I saw Elena on my bed with laptop ready.

"I got the snacks..Lets see the movie."I said.

We layed on the bed and i cuddled her and played with her hair.

"You ok..?"I whisperd.

"Mhmm.."She hummed and focused on the movie again.

############################

EHHH,I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO DO, THIS IS THE FIRST THING THAT CAME TO MY MIND!

Im sorry if you dont like it!
Comment ideas for next chapter!