ch 89:"Nick is in the hospital"

Xander POV

"Yea?"

I took a deep breath, trying to prepare myself for what I was about to say.

"Nick is in the hospital," I said and there was a 'thud' from the other side. Im pretty sure Hayden dropped the phone.

"What the fuck do you mean he is in the hospital?!"

"I don't even know, dude. He mind linked me saying he is in trouble and I drove to the pharmacy he was going to and he was laying on the bench, barely conscious.I took him here straight away." I explained.

"I'll get the others and we are coming,someone will stay with Elena, Ethan and Keith." He said and I heard him call out to the boys.

"No it's okay,I'll come home and be with them.." I sighed into the phone. "I'm on my way home now." I said as i hung up.

I walked up to the doctor first.

"If Nick wakes up, could you please tell him his family is on the way?"He nodded and I made my way to my car.

I got in and sat for a moment, trying to get myself together and to process what the fuck just happened.

After I had somewhat composed myself I drove back to the house.

As I walked in I saw Leo and Damian putting on their shoes.

" How are they?"

"Still in fever, Elena threw up few times." Damian answered.

"You guys go ahead, if he wakes up, tell him I said to come home as soon as he is better." I gave a light smile and walked upstairs.

I checked on Keith and found him sleeping.

Then I made my way to the room twins were in.When Hayden and I talked we decided that it's best if we don't tell them what happened.

I walked in and Elena was laying on the bed, asleep, and Ethan was up on his feet.

"Where are you going, bud?"i whispered.

"I'll go downstairs on the couch,I hate being in this room for so long."

I gave him a nod and he left, shutting the door behind him gently.

"Hey there" I smiled lightly when I saw Elena awake,already looking at me.