ch 66:"what the-"

Third person's POV

It was empty...
Nobody was there, but she had expected it. She just hoped they weren't too far away.
She started walking around the streets, the puppy trailing right behind her. They were staying away from more crowded places, not wanting to get captured by animal control.

Just as she was starting to lose hope and was about to find a place to stay for the night she saw a familiar face of Alex.
(A/n: I realized I didn't include him much if anyone forgot him, he is Colton's twin)

She quickly shifted into her human form and called out to him.

"Alex!" She yelled and his eyes met hers and he ran towards her, hugging her as soon as he was close enough.

"Are you alright?" Alex asked as he pulled away, his hands on Elena's shoulders.

"Yea I'm okay"

"Who is that?" Alex asked motioning to behind Elena.

Standing behind her was no longer a puppy, but a 2-year old boy with dark blue eyes and brown curly hair.

"What the-"Elena struggled to find her words.
" Alex I swear that little boy was a puppy a minute ago"Elena continued.

"Are you trying to say he is a werewolf? Dont be silly Elena" Alex said.

"It's true Alex! I swear!" She defended herself.
"Can you be a puppy again, buddy?" Elena asked as she crouched down in front of the little boy.

The boy stood confused for a moment, but then his little, fragile bones cracked and he was now a cute black and white puppy.

"Told you!" Elena said as the boy shifted into a human again.

"Alright, we need to get you and the kid back to the others, come on," Alex said.

"His name is Keith" Elena said as she picked the little boy up, balancing him on her hip as she trailed behind Alex.

-------------------------------

Okay!
A new character!
What do you think of Keith? Do you want him to stay or leave?