ch 73:Saturday part 1

Third person's POV

"Don't you even think about it"Ethan warned as he saw Elena's famous 'thinking face'

Elena rolled her eyes at her twin's statement.

" He is right, you know. You are not going anywhere" Xander added.

Elena let outa sad groan. She felt guilty for losing something that is important to her mother.

"We'll find another way to get it back" Hayden assured as he gave his little sister a hug.

"Where is Keith?" Elena asked when she noticed that he wasn't in the room.

"He is in my room, watching some kid show or something" Colton answered.

"We should go to bed, it's" Xander stopped to look at his phone " it almost eleven-thirty"

"Right, goodnight," Elena said as she sat on her bed, ready to get under the covers.

The boys wished her goodnight and went to their own rooms.

*the next morning*

Elena spent almost the whole last night thinking of ways to get her mother's ring back. She came up with a few ideas but had decided against all of them.

After she finally got out of bed, she got dressed and walked downstairs, where only half of the boys were eating breakfast.

Today was Saturday, Elena was planning to got meet her uncle at the graveyard despite what her brothers or cousins had to say about it.

She came up with a plan over breakfast. She asked Brandon to help her, she didn't tell him why tho. Knowing he would only get worried for nothing.

She planned that she would tell her family that Brandon is in town, and if they wanted to check, Brandon will say that he, indeed is in town.
Her plan was flawless.

"I'm going to see Brandon today, he is in the town again," Elena said as she ate a piece of banana pancakes Nick had made.

"Alright, when will you be back?" Damian asked.

"Later today, we have a lot to catch up on" She lied smoothly.

Damon made a humming noise, indicating that he herd her.

The rest of the breakfast went smoothly, soon 12 o'clock rolled around and it was the time for Elena to leave.

"I should get going, I have my phone on me so ill textile of you when I start walking home" Elena announced as she got up.

"Bye, love you's," She said loudly.

The boys responded the same answer and she walked out the door. Cool breeze hitting her face immediately.

Elena started walking down the path.

Towards the graveyard.