ch 6: Slap

Elena POV

________________________________

*next day at lunch (school)*

I was sitting at lunch table and suddenly all my brothers started smiling like a bunch of hienas.

"What-" i was cut of by someone putting their hands over my eyes.

"Guess who?"

I'd recognize that voice anywhere!

"Brandon!"i jumped up, hugging him tightly.

Brandon Reves, my best friend. My best friend who was dared to date me for a month at a party two weeks ago.

My brothers are all friends with him so its fine. My parents, however, dont know about my 'boyfriend'.

"When did you get back?"I asked excitedly.

"Last night"He answered and kissed the side of my head as we sat down.

"How long are you staying?"

His family had gone on a week long trip to LA, I still remember how exited he was to see his cousins.

"You coming over after school?" Diego asked him.

"Sure" He answered.

*After school*

"You guys wana walk home?"Leo asked.

"Yeah!"

"Ok,then we better start walking"Liam stated.

It was 30 minute walk,but we didnt mind.

*Ten minutes later*

I sat down. I've had enough of walking.

"Get up,the ground is dirty" Damian stated.

"Nuh-uh" and gave Brandon grabby hands like a three year old that I am.

He gave Leo his backpack and gave me piggy back ride.

We talked on the way home and when we came inside Dad was there.

"Hi da-"Liam got cut of by dad.

"Elena,who is that?"he pointed finger at Brandon.

"Oh," I chuckled, "this is my boyfriend,but-"

"What on earth made you think you are allowed to have a boyfriend? You are 14 years old Elena. I did not raise a slut!" He yelled and raised his hand to slap me.

I closed my eyes shut, waiting, but the stingigng pain never came.

I slowly opened my eyes to see Nick holding dad's hand.I didn't even realize he's home.

"What was that?Were you seriously gonna hit her!?"Nick yelled at dad.

"Dont yell at me boy."dad warned.

"Answer me!Were you seriously gonna hit her?!"Nick yelled again.

"And what if i did?I didn't raise her like this! She needs to learn her lesson."

Dad reached behind Nick and grabbed my arm harshly and pulled me towards his office,we didnt make it far before I got snatched from dad's hard grip and pulled into Nick's arms.

He shoved me behind him gently and Brandon hugged me while i started to stain his shirt with my tears.

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!" Nick yelled.

"Shes my daughter, I can do what I whant!"Dad yelled back.

"She needs to learn her leasson,shes a slut hooking up at this young age!She should be punished!" Dad continued, witch only made me sob harder.

"Shhh...its okay, you're okay," Brandon whisperd in my ear as he caresed my hair.

I continued to sniffle untill my brothers except for two oldest, decided to take us all upstairs,away from the fight.

I hadnt stop crying as we reached my bedroom.We all walked inside and boys sat all around my room.Ethan came to me and hugged me tightly.

"Its ok, dont cry Lena"

I pulled away, and walked over to my bed were Damian was sitting and curled up next to him. He just brushed my hair out of my face, and told me to stop crying or I'll get ill.

Half an hour later, I calmed down and we all chilled in my room.
Suddenly the door opend and Nick and Hayden walked in.

Nick sat beside me and Damian.

"Are you okay?"He asked while rubbing my back.

"He was really gonna hit me?"i whisperd.

"He wont touch you, I promise."said Hayden.

I nodded and got up and walked in my closet,I got into my pj's and walked outside.

Ethan met me outside of my room, "We're watching a movie, c'mon."

We we almost at the movie room,then we bumped into mom and dad.

"Hey guys" mom greeted, oblivious to what happened half an hour ago.

"Excuse us" Nick said rudely and nudged all of us past mom and dad.

We made it to cinema room and boys put on star wars. I'm pretty sure I passed out sometime during the third movie.

________________________________