ch 74:Sunday part2

Elena's POV

I was walking towards the graveyard, the closer I got the more it creeped me out. It was like in the movies, it was located on the small hill, making it basically divided from the remainder of the town.

I wrapped arms wrapped around myself, hoping it would give me some sort of comfort.

When I finally reached the gates of the graveyard I started to second guess my choice, but I quickly shook the thought out of my head and I stepped through the aged rusty silver gates.

I didn't exactly know where I am supposed to meet my uncle, in his letter he just mentioned 'graveyard'.

I was walking through it, thinking I'd eventually spot my uncle. My which came true, as I spotted him. He was standing on the very top of the hill, his back towards me.

I looked around to see if there was anyone else here, and unfortunately, there was no one.

"I'm here" I called out when I came closer.

He turned around, a creepy grin plastered on his ugly face.

"Give me my mother's ring back" I ordered.

"I'm afraid you, my beloved niece, are in no position to give me orders," he said.

"One, don't call me that, two what the hell do you mean?"

"You are all alone, your brothers and cousins can't save you this time" he grinned again. Oh, how I wish to slap that grin off of his face.

"Let's go now, I don't want to waste my time," he said and started walking, expecting me to follow him.

Hell no

"If you really think I will go with you then you are even crazier than I thought.

" oh you are coming with me little girl," he said through gritted teeth as he stalked over to me.

I waste no time, as I started to sprint in the opposite direction.

I glanced behind me to see how close he is when I bumped into something.

More like someone.

"Elena?!," Said the person who was holding my shoulders, and who I now know is Mason.

Yes, people, my 21-year-old cousin, Mason.

"What the fuck are you doing here?!" He asked.

"Uhm, Mason not now!" I shouted as he finally noticed his father running towards us.

"YO XAN, NICK, HAY! He's here!" Mason shouted, gaining the attention of the three guys.

"What the actual hell are you doing here?" Hayden questioned.

"I see you didn't keep your side of the deal, so I shall not keep mine," Chris said as he threw my mother's ring in the stream few meters further.

"NO!" I yelled but it was too late, tears welled up in my eyes, knowing I had officially lost the ring.

"It was nice seeing you again" Chris smiled and walked off.

"I-i lost it."I sobbed, my hands covering my face, and muffling the sound.

" Shh, don't cry baby sister. It's okay" Hayden said as he gave me a side hug, rubbing my back.

"We should head home" Xander spoke up.

The boys came with a car so we all piled in and Mason started driving.

I was squished in between Nick and Hayden, Nick had his arm over my shoulder and my head was resting on his chest, while Hayden was soothing my leg.

My sobs stopped, but silent tears were still falling.

Crying had made me tired so I didn't fight the darkness when it came to taking me to the dreamland.

But before I fell asleep, I thought.

What the hell was I even thinking. Of course, he wasn't just gonna give me the ring back. God, how stupid I was.