122: "Chris"

Third person's POV
_________________________________

The rest of the brothers climbed up and their faces lit up when they saw their little sister. They knew not to question anything. At least not yet.

"Did you find mom and dad?" Nick questioned.

"No, we got attacked before we could completely check everything, but we didn't catch their scent.

"They're in a cell, fourth door to the left" Elena said. She barely managed to form a sentence without shivering.

"Lets go."

They all quickly went downstairs, fourth door to the left.

"Mom, dad?" Diego called out.

"Guys!Guys we're here!" They heard their mom yell out.

Leo and liam quickly moved to their cell and opened the door. Well, broke the door.

"Oh my babies." Their mom gave each and every one of them a tight hug.

"Are you guys okay?" Their father - William - asked, looking them over for any sign of injury.

"We're okay, well, most of us." Hayden answered, glancing at his sister in Nick's arms.

"She'll be okay, we need to get her out of here, now." Nick said.

"Did you see my brother?"

"Chris? No we didn't, we fought a dozen of rouges and we lost Xander and others a while back." Ethan answered.

Their father nodded and they quickly made their way back upstairs.

Once outside, they were pleasantly surprised.

Xander and his brothers were waiting for them, who large cars behind them.

"Well hurry up!"

"Right, move it." Hayden commanded and they all piled into two cars.

Nick sat in the far back of a 8- seat car with Elena.

He noticed her eyes dropping.

"Hey, stay awake darling, we're almost out of here."

He shook her slightly and rubbed her arms, trying to keep her warm and prevent her from falling asleep.

Upon hearing his voice again, her eyes opened and she stretched her arms to hug him.

She was previously laying across the seats, but now Nick moved her to his lap and hugged her close, hoping to raise her body temperature.

"Wait here, okay? No one, and I repeat, no one is allowed out of the car. Am I clear?" Their father said.

"Dad what are you-" Nick started. For the first time looking away from his little sister.

"Don't ask, just keep everyone safe. "

With that, he exited the car and marched towards the house.

In the kitchen window they caught a glimpse of their father fighting someone.

Chris.

_________________________________

If I published my book, in like 7/8 months when there's more reads, would anyone buy it? (Like a paper book)

Also! I have a lot of ideas for future book, do you want me to post first book soon, or wait a few more chapters untill this one is over.

Is anyone even gonna read it?