ch 20:Taken and saved

Elena's POV
_________________________________

I woke up with my back aching.I slowly opend my eyes and I saw that I wasnt in my room anymore.

Instead I was in a poorly lit room. It looked like basement. Only a bit of light was peaking in from under the door that lead upstairs.

"Hello?" I called out.

nothing.

"Hello!" I called out even louder this time.

After about two minutes the door opend and a tall figure stood there.

"Hello sweetheart." Said the voice i knew all too well my father

"Stay away from me!" I yelled as he got closer.

"I'm sorry. Unfortunately I cant do that sweetie. I herd that you have recently had your first shift. So now we will test your healing ability a little bit." He smirked and yanked me up by my right arm.

"Let go!" I yelled and tried to free my hand.But he had it in an iron grip.

Were am I?
How did i end up here?
Were are my brothers and cousins?

I was pulled out of my thoughts when I was thrown into a room. I looked around and saw a wall filled with all kinds of weapons.

"Why are you doing his, dad?"

"I'm sorry, my dear. But i unfortunately cannot tell you." He smiled and yanked my hair so I was sitting on my knees.

"Lets see...what shall we start with?" He said as he looked through all the stuff on the wall.

"Lets start with simple belt"He smirked.

"Lets see.."He said and pulled my arms and chained them to the wall.

"L-let me go!!" At this point tears pooled in my eyes but I refused to let them fall.

"Im sorry, not gonna happen" He said and I felt the first strike.

The belt had hit my back and I screamed.

He only laughed and continued.

After 20 hits i didnt have any more energy scream.

The same thing was happening every day for the past four days. He hurt me in so many ways I lost count.

I was now in the torture room again.

Day 5

He stopped beating me with the bat when we herd a loud slam coming from somewhere in the house.

He stopped and listened, then kicked my stomach with his leg and I cried out in pain.

"If i hear any sounds comming from this room I swear you wont be able to talk again" He threatened and kicked me one last time before leaving.

I herd shouting and I hid my head in my hands as much as I could with them being chained up.

"Elena?" I heard a voice yell.

I didn't recognize the voice at first so I stayed silent.

Soon the door of the room opened and I saw my oldest cousin, Xander.

He let out a long breath and rushed to the corner I was at.

"God, what did he do?" He pulled a pocket knife out of his pocket and in matter of a minute he picked the lock, and the cuffs fell to the ground.

"Come on, let's get you back home." He seemed to have realized I couldn't walk so he scooped me up and walked towards what I assume is the exit.

Soon enough we were out the door, where Nick and Lucas waited.

Nick ran over to us and took me from Xander's arms.

"Is anything broken? How are you feeling? What did he do?" He asked frantically.

Hearing him this concerned was all it took to brake the dam that held my tears back.

"Hey, hey, it's alright, shh." He hugged me close to him, and I wrapped my arms and legs around him.

One of his hands was on the back of my head, that was currently on his shoulder, and the other was on my back. Tho he took the arm off my back to signal something to Lucas and Xander.

We then went to the car and Xander sat up front and Nick and Lucas sat in the back, with me in the middle.

Lucas was checking me over, as he is pre-med.

Soon enough, we were home. One of them must have mind linked the others not to disturb us as Nick and Lucas took me upstairs without anyone saying a word, only I got a hug from Ethan.