ch 44: boyfriend?!

Elena's POV

Well....few things had happened in the last two days... Let me fill you up.

***

Two days ago

Recap:

None of them did, untill my eyes landed on my twin,Ethan.

He looked at me with nervous wolfish smile and then looked at others for help.

'Dont kill your brother Elena' Xander's voice was herd through mind link.

'We'll see about that'I answered and charged at Ethan.

Once I was close enough I pounced on him.I literally jumped on his face.I made my way to his ear and started biting and pulling. Im prettty sure this did not hurt him at all but who cares,I felt powerfull!

It took Nick and Diego 15 minutes to pull me off of Ethan.Once i was on the ground again,i glared at him and he smiled at me playfully.

***

Yeasterday

Im so happy right now.Nick told us it should be safe to go back to the hotel now.Dont get me wrong,i love sleeping outside,in the fresh air,on soft grass, cuddled up to my brothers and cousins,but lets be real,I love bed more.

We just arived in front of the hotel.We got inside and headed straight for our rooms.I got in one i was staying in and went straight to where i left my phone...I got an idea for revenge! *Evil laugh*

Text messages :

Elena: I need your help!Asap!

Chase:What is it gurl?

Chase is my and Ethan's friend...I need him to pretend to be my boyfriend so i can prank my familly as a revenge.

Elena:I need you to help me with a prank!

Chase: I'm in!

Elena:Ok so this is the plan...

Texts over!

***

Today

Ok...time to put my plan in action.Chase and i did some fake lovely dovely messages and i changed his name in my contacts into Mark.

I walked to the balcony with all my familly and sat down.Acting natural.

I then took out my phone and started acting like one of those girls you see in the movies.You know..the giggles and stuff.

"What are you gigling about?"Lucas asked from beside me and tried to look at my phone,but i turned it away from him.

"Nothing.."I asked and blushed.Yes,i can make myself blush whenever i want.Its a talent of mine. *Hair flip*

"You are blushing!Who are you texting missy?"Nick chirped in.

"N-no one"I stuttered and returned to my phone.

"I gotta go to the toilet..brb"I said to then and purposely left my phone there...unlocked...facing upwards...while in the convo with 'Mark'

I got back 10 minutes later to find all boys gatherd around my phone.

"What are you doing??"I asked as i quickend my pace to get to them.

"Who is Mark?!"Damian asked.Getting into his 'Overprotective brother' mode.

"N-no one"I acted dumb.

"Elena..."Xander warned.

"My boyfriend..."I whisperd.

Then all hell broke loose.

"What?"

"Boyfriend?"

"Poor guy"

"Awww,young love!"

"No way"

"Nuh uh"

"What dog food does he like?"

and so on..you get the point.
All this continued for 20 more minutes till I couldn't hold it in anymore.I bursted out laughing and they all stared at me as if i told them 'Im pregnant'.Their faces only made me laugh harder.

"What do you guys say we face time 'Mark?"I asked,still dying of laughter.

I pressed call snd after two rings Chase's face appeared on the screen.

"WE GOT YA"he yelled and then hung up.

I looked at all them and they had those...weird faces.

Liam collapsed into Leo's arms whilst holding his hand on his forehead and saying.

"Oh thank the flying frogs you dont have a boyfriend.I dont wana be uncle yet!"He dramatically said and we all just started laughing.

***
Guys,please could you check my other book "Beauty and the Beast" I am really putting in a lot of effort and i would appreciate if you checked it out.Thats all for today.

Oh and..THANK YOU FOR 12K!you guys are trully amazing!
Bye bye,cookies!