ch 7:I really hate school

Elena's POV
_________________________________

I woke up on the couch in the movie room.

"Guys...wake up.."I whisperd to all my brothers.

I herd choir of groans and then they all went back to sleep.

I had the perfect idea.

I screamed on top of my lungs.

They all shot up and half of them fell from the couch, slamming onto the soft carpet.

It took all in me to not burst out laughing.
They all got up and ran to me.

"What happened!?"

"Why did you scream?"

"Are you hurt?!"

And much more questions bombarded me and i bursted out laughing.

"Y-your f-faces!"

"Oh you little prick!!You scared us!" Hayden yelled playfully.

"Ok,ok,everyone go get ready, we have to leave for school soon."Nick said.

"Last one upstairs is cooking breakfast" Yelled leo.

Seeing that I was last, I dropped to the ground and held my leg.

"Oww!!My leg!" I yelled. Then they all turned 180° and ran back.

"Elena!Are you ok?!"Diego yelled panicked.

They were all kneeled down next to me.So i took this opportunity and dashed upstairs.I made it to the top first and did my happy dance!

"You fell for it!" I laughed at my brothers.

I tought they were gonna laugh,but instead they were giving me death glares. If looks could kill i'd be 6ft under now.

"Whats wrong?"I asked and tilted my head a little to the side like a dog.

They just shot me a glare and went to the kitchen and some upstairs ignoring me.I shrugged it off and went into my room to get ready for school.

I didnt think much of my brothers ignoring me,i tought they were just sore losers.I got ready and walked downstairs to get brakefast,all my brothers were allready at the counter and table,eating.

"Whats for brakefast?"i asked.

Silence.

"Uhm...are you guys mad at me?

Silence again.

"Guys come on, I'm sorry."I tried to apologize.

Silence,they acted as if im not there.

I ditched breakfast, grabbed my backpack and walked out the door and to school .

After 20 minute walk, I arived to school. I went to my locker were Brandon was waiting for me.

"Ok,what did they do?"He asked.

"What do you mean?"i asked, opening my locker.

"Oh come on, I know they did something. Now tell me"He chuckled.

I told him everything,from when we wake up,to were they ignored me when I tried to apologize.

Brandon mumbled some colourful words under his breath at them, and we headed to class.

Two hours passed and Brandon went to his friend's class on other side of campus so I went to my locker alone.I opend it but it was soon slamed shut, my fingers almost getting caught.

"well, who would think I'll see you here." My eyes widened at the voice, I recognized it, the boy from McDonald's.

"So...I see you are all alone cutie..." He smirked at me and placed his hands on both sides of me so i couldnt escape.

His face started to get closer to mine untill our lips touched, I tried to squirm away from him, but he had strong grip on my left arm. Tears starter pouring out of my eyes, untill I was snatched away from him and pulled into someone's chest.

I looked up and saw Damian,but he wasnt looking at me, he was looking at Diego who was beating the guy up.

I hid my head in Damian's chest while tears continued to flow.After five minutes the guy was unconcious and Diego came to us.

"You're okay" He rubbed my back up and down and had eye conversation with Damian.

"Come on" Damian kept his hands on my shoulders and guided me towards administration offices.

We made it to and Damian knocked.

"Come in"Was herd from inside.

Damian walked in first then Diego with me on his back.

"Hey guy-What happend?"Hayden asked once he saw me.

"Remember the guy from McDonald's the other day?"Damian asked.

"Yeah..."

"Well,he's in this school."Diego said.

"He is what?!" Hayden shouted, causing me to flinch ever so slightly.

"Oh im sorry, come here darling."

Walking over to him I was pulled into a quick hug,then he let go and held his hands on my shoulders,like Damian did.

"I'll call the boy, his teacher and his parents, ok?He wont bother you anymore." He assured me.

"I called Nick he's on his way.."Said Damian.

"You wana go home, darling?"Asked Hayden.

I gave him a nod, looking up at him.

"Can we go to?If we go back to class we're getting into even bigger trouble?"

Hayden chuckled, "you can go,I'll inform your teachers. Im finished here so I'll come too."

"Can we go get icecream...?"Elena asked..

"Sure,Lena" Hayden said, resting his chin on top of my head.

_________________________________