ch 101:relax?

Elena's POV

The two police men left an hour ago,and me and the boys that are in the house decided we could at least try to have a day off,from stress and worry.

I was laying on the couch with my legs over Ethan's lap and my head on Damian's.

We were re-watching some of the old Nickelodeon shows,like Big time rush,or Every witch way, relieving the memories.

I was getting uncomfortable in the current position so I tried to find a better one by wiggling.

"Stop fussing,I'm braiding ur hair"Damian said and I realized that he was absentmindedly braindig and playing with hair.

"Anyone hungry?"Colton asked.

"Yeah,I'm starving!"Alex answered.

"Me too!"Me and Ethan syinched.

"'Make your pizza day'?"Xander suggested.

After agreeing we got up and made out way to the kitchen.
Everyone took stuff from the cabinets and fridge and place it on the table.

I decided to make my favourite.

A pepperoni pizza with marshmallows and three types of cheese.

Nick made a pepperoni pizza with veggies.

Xander did the same as him.

Ethan copied me but he did two types of cheese.

And Alex and Colton made it they duty to put all the toppings on and see who can eat most before trowing up.

I don't think they'll last long,some of the toppings were mustard,mayo, chocolate,apples, oranges etc.

~~

I was right.

Colton threw up after the first bite and Alex took four.

I gave them some of my pizza to make sure they didn't starve to death.

After we ate our pizzas it was back to movies and chill.

~~

After many,many movies it was time to hit the hay.

Third person's POV

Making they way upstairs the cousins thought they could face time the rest of the family.

Stopping midway upstairs they sat on the staircase and Nick pulled out his phone.

It rang once...
..twice...
...three times...
....four...