ch 99:"No more seats"

Elena POV

"Where is my jacket?!"

"Did you see my other sock?!"I

"Find it yourself dumbass!"

Those were few of many things that were yelled out this morning.

Keith got home with us two days ago,but yesterday we got an email from the judge at the court, saying that we needed to take Keith to the big city and make documents for him and fill in some papers,so everyone is speed packing,because, apparently,the paperwork had to be filled in,in certain amount of time.

"Guys!"Someone yelled from the hall.

It seemed to grab everyone's attention as we all poked our head trough the doors of our rooms to see what Xander had to say.

"I just checked the tickets online,there is only 7 seats available on the plane. So not all of us are going.Who is packed?"

Leo,Liam,Lucas,Mason,Colton and Hayden raises their hands.

"Alright,you six are going,Elena is Keith packed?"Xander asked.

"Yes,he just needs to get changed"I answered

"I'll take care of that,you six get your luggage downstairs,you are leaving in half an hour."Nick commanded.

One hour later

We were at the airport, saying goodbye to seven boys that were leaving for the city,is was almost across the country so they were taking the plane.

I am now saying goodbye to my two brothers,Leo and Liam,I already said bye to Keith,Mason and Lucas,so only Hayden left.

"I'll see you guys soon."I was then squeezed in between the tiwns.
I also got two pecks on the head.

And last but not least I walked up to Hayden.

"Bye,Hay"I said as his arms wrapped around me.

"You be good munchkin, we'll see you soon"

They were gonna stay at the city for few days,as Lucas had some buisness to do there anyways.

Their plane boarded soon,and we made our way back to the house.~

_______________________________

Yeah,not my best chapter,BUT!Hear me out.

I am really excited because I'm starting new serial REALLY SOON!

I won't say much,but first book of the series is also 'sibbling' based like this one!Stay tuned for more updates on that part!