ch 96:Court part 1

Third person's POV
Three days later;the court day~

"My colige will be here in 15 minutes,and I got a text from Keith's social worker,they are on their way."21 year old,Mason said.

"And Chris?He here yet?"Hayden asked.

Two days ago,they found out,that Chris was planning on trying to get Keith under his care.

But they wouldn't let that happen.

"Not yet,he should be here soon."

Everyone was nicely dressed for the unpleasant occasion. Boys were wearing suits and Elena was in a black dress,paired with black, shininy shoes.

Unfortunately, Nick and Ethan had to stay home,Nick was recovering and Ethan was still slightly sick,so they didn't want to risk it.

Elena was sitting on a chair,her knee bouncing up and down and her hand was near her lips,biting her nails.

"Nervous?"Hayden questioned the obvious as he sat down next to his little sister.

He placed one of his hands on her leg to stop it from bouncing while the other one went to grab her other hand to stop it from biting her nails.

"Everything is going to be fine, alright?We are taking Keith home with us,ok?I promise."He assured her.

Just then,Keith and his social worker climbed up the stairs.

As soon as he saw his family,Keith let of of his social worker's hand and ran towards Xander.

"Xan!"The kid yelled, jumping into his brother's open arms

"Hey bud.Was everything okay?"

" 't was okay,I wana go home."

"You will, preferably today..."

"There are my children"Chris's voice was herd.

"Hello, Chris"Lucas greeted.

"I see you are all here"The judge,Mario,walked up to them.

"Let's start now,shall we?"

Everyone followed inside,Xander had to pass Keith back to Maria,his social worker.

Once everyone took their seats,it started.