ch 58:Investigation

Third person's POV
>>> one hour later from last
chapter <<<

"And the strange case of Aiden Rowgrow is now closed and deemed as an animal attack." The news reporter said.

"I guess Chris is not getting what he deserves." Said Caleb as she turned the TV off.

"I wonder why he killed him..." Said Diego thoughtfully.

"I don't think he would kill him just for fun... There has to be something more to it." Said Elena.

"You are probably right," Said Nick.

"Well, let's find out. His house isn't too far from here, and it looks like our dad won't be here anytime soon."Mason said, rising up to his feet.

"I mean..we don't have anything better to do, and this does seem like something important"Xander stated.

" Well, let's go then," Nick exclaimed.

Ten minutes later, they found themselves in front of Aiden's house.

"Let's go in and have a look," Lucas said, opening the door.

"What?"Elena breathed out, completely confused as well as the others.

The house was..empty.Only old furniture.No pictures, no couch, the kitchen looked like no one touched it in 40 years.

Just as they were about to start snooping around, they herd stairs squeak.

"Oh, hello. What are you guys doing here" Chris said, coming downstairs.

"We could as you the same thing" Nick retorted.

"I had to collect something," Chris said, he was, indeed, holding something. It was a bottle of something.

"You shouldn't be snooping around here without permission, but who am I to stop you," Chris said, walking out of the door.

"Alright, he was doing something else here, split up and search this place," Xander commanded.

{With Leo and Ethan}

They were looking through the old dresser.

"What do you think we are looking for?"Ethan asked his older brother.

"I don't know..maybe some kind of letter or something."He answered and they continued their search.

{With Nick and Xander}

"What are we even looking for, "Nick asked.

"Anything useful. It could be a document, a map, anything"Xander answered, opening a closet and looking on its shelf.

{With Colton and Elena}

"Does your head still hurt?"Colton asked while they were looking through a stack of papers.

"Yea, but it's not as bad as it was"She answered.She looked around, her eyes falling on a picture of Aiden and a little boy for a split second, before she looked away.

"That's good," He said.

"Hey, check this out "Elena announced.

" What?"Colton said, coming over to her.

She handed him a stag of papers.

"Oi, guys, we found something!" Elena raised her voice, gaining the attention of her family.

They all joined them in the room. Colton handed the papers to Nick who looked through them and pulled out something really interesting.

"It's a code for something. Keep looking."

Everyone looked around some more and Alex being the clumsy one tripped and fell face-first to the floor.

"How do you always trip over something," Colton asked, as his twin brother got up from the floor.

"It's not my fault! The basement trapdoor wasn't closed properly." Alex defended himself.

"Basement? Let's go"

Once in the basement, Xander made his way to the computer that was in the corner. He sat down and the computer needed a password.

"Elena pass me the code"

Xander typed in the code and the computer unlocked. 

He typed some more and then a curtain slid to the side as he pressed 'enter'

"What the-" He breathed out.

-------

Hahahha cliffhanger!Sorry if this was too short.