ch 61: O-

Third person's POV

"Family of Ethan?" A doctor asked as he walked out of the operating room Ethan was taken to.

Elena jumped to her feet, eager hear if her twin brothers are alright.

"That's us," Nick said as he joined her.

"We stabilized him for now, but he needs a blood transfusion. Are any of you O-?" The doctor told.

"I am," Elena said, taking a step forward.

"You are, but you can't, you've already lost a lot of blood," Xander explained.

"I don't care. This is my twin brother we are talking about!"She half-yelled.

"Elena it would be really bad for you. We can check if any of us is O- as well." Nick tried to reason with her.

"I said I'll do it!" She yelled, her eyes getting watery again.

"But one of us might have O- too!" Diego said.
"There's no time to check all of you, I'm doing this! It's my fault he got hurt, this is the least I can do!" She said.

The boys finally gave in when they heard the desperation in her voice. The doctor took her to another room and called in a nurse.

The nurse took two small containers of her blood and told Elena that she can join her family in the waiting room. Elena was also told that if she felt weak it's normal and that it should pass.

"Hey munchkin," Liam said when she stepped out of the room where the nurse took and blood and walked towards them. He wrapped his left arm around her, giving her a side hug, and kissing the top of her head in the process.

"You ok?" Nick asked when she sat down on her spot next to him.

"Yea I'm fine" She replied.

"Try to get some sleep. We'll wake you up when the doctor comes back" Nick said, gently pushing her to lay her head in his lap.

Once she was laying down, she shifted into a more comfortable position and fell asleep.