Ch 45: EXPLANATION

Elena POV

(Two weeks later)

Well..its been two weeks.And things have been.. normal.Too normal if you ask me.We still haven't herd anything from our parents and that is really bugging me.I miss them.We came home,well to our cousins home,two weeks ago.We are now chilling in the living room.Talking and watching some reality show,when there is a knock on the door.

"I'll get it" I said standing up.

I walked over to the door and opend it.There stood an old man,in ripped clothes and messy hair.

"Hello"I said.

"Hello dear...could you give me a cup of water..i am homeless?"He asked politely.

"Of course,I will be back in a minute sir."I gave him a warm smile before closing the door and walking over to the kitchen.

"Guys.There is an older homelessness man asking for cup of water, I'll give it to him and be back."I said.

"Alright.If you need anything Just yell."Nick said.

"Alright"I answerd and returned to what I was doing.

I grabbed a water bottle,a packet of crackers and some change I had.I know its not much,but at least its something.

I walked back to the door,and saw that the man was sitting on the porch step.I sat down,on the safe distance of course,and gave him the food and water with a smile.

"Here you go.I know it's not much,but it was all I could find"I said and he smiled at me.But something about his smile was..off.

"Thank you my dear"He said getting up.I did the same.I expected him to leave,but he didnt.He turned to me.

"Come closer, I need to tell you something."He said.I of course didn't move.Why would he need to whisper when its just us.I mean-

I was too lost in my thoughts I didn't have time to react when he grabbed my hand roughly.

I managed to scream before his hand went over my mouth.

He started to pull me somewhere before the front door of the house opend and there stood Xander,Nick,Hayden and Lucas.

The man stopped and looked at them.

"LET HER GO" Lucas shouted as the boys walked towards us.

The man laughed.

"No..you are not getting her back this time."He said, witch left us confused.

"What do you mean"Hayden asked,as they stopped few meters in front of us.
"Let me explain.."He said, removing his wig and some stuff from his face..There was no older man holding me now...It was my father.

"...When i was only a child..Your grandfather was a pack leader...Once he found out he was mated to a human,he abandoned his pack, because he did not want to leave his mate,nor did he want her to be involved with his dangerous world.After two years they had me and my brother.After he had passed,my brother found his mate...One night, however,we were attacked...I thought my brother will help me and we will stick together..but no...He took his now wife, out of the house and drove away.. Leaving me to fend for myself.I almost died that night.Two weeks later,i found my mate..We were soon expecting a kid as well.Me and my brother were on good terms.We thought everything would be alright.But one night...My fathers old pack attacked again..My brother left again,with his wife.Me and my wife were alright...But we lost our unborn baby girl...Now..I had found a girl who will replace my sweet little Lizzy..Thats how we wanted to name her.I now have my little Lizzy.And im not loosing her again."
He said,then his grip on me tightened.

"Wait!Dad?"Xander asked and the man..my uncle,nodded.

The boys walked towards us again and Hayden and Xander charged at my uncle,who trew me to the ground in the process.Nick was next to me in a second, helping me off the ground.Once I was up he pulled me towards him into a big hug.

I turned my head to see that Hayden and Xander were no longer fighting my uncle...He was not there anymore.