The laughter

Meanwhile in Kazuya's office...
Anna barged into Kazuya's office and he and Jun was very surprised to see her suddenly rushing in.
"What's the rush, Anna?" asked Kazuya, surprised. "Why are you here suddenly. Looks like you've been running."
Anna opened her mouth to speak but she had ran all the way from the interrogation room and was gasping for air.
"Calm down Anna," said Jun. "Take a deep breath and tell us why you're here. Here, drink some water."
Anna drank some water that was offered by Jun and recovered. She started to tell them why she was here.
"Well we're borrowing your interrogation room," said Anna. "We've locked Sergei Dragunov there."
"What?" asked Kazuya. "But why?"
"Well remember when we came here the other day to ask you for information regarding Gigas?" asked Anna and the couple nodded. "Well we carried out our plan, kidnapped him and snuck him here."
"You six have been doing some seriously dangerous things," said Kazuya. "I'll send some guards to keep an eye on him right away."
"Thanks Kazuya, you're the best," said Anna. "We'll come here tomorrow to interrogate him."
"Okay we'll keep an eye on him," said Jun. "I hope he gives you the information that you need."
"Yes we hope so too," said Anna. "We had a hard time kidnapping him."
Just then Jun received a text from Jin.
"Jin says he's waiting for us outside," said Jun. "Come on, Kazuya, time to go home."
"Yes it's getting late," said Kazuya, getting up. "It's a long ride home."
"Where do you three live anyway?" asked Anna. "You live together right?"
"Yes we do," said Jun. "We live at the Mishima Zaibatsu penthouse, the one that's within the Mishima Zaibatsu building."
"Then what about your house, Kazuya?" asked Anna. "You lived here right?"
"Yes but I prefer the Mishima Zaibatsu," said Kazuya. "It's more comfy and I feel more at home there."
Kazuya told some guards to follow Anna to the interrogation room to keep an eye on Dragunov. They said goodbye and left. Anna went back to the others who were waiting at the interrogation room, followed by the guards.
"Alright now we can go home now," said Anna, stretching. "The boys here will take care of the comrade."
"Finally," said Nina. "It's really a long day... I believe I can sleep here if we don't go home now."
They all agreed with what Nina said. They went back go Nina's mansion after buying some dinner at the nearby diner.
"Oh my gosh," said Shasha. "This is the most tiring day ever, but it was exciting! Can we do it again soon?"
"Why?" asked Nina. "To get yourself into serious trouble?"
"Yeah you're right," said Shasha with a sigh. "I admit, it was dangerous."
"So tomorrow we have to interrogate the silent guy," said Steve. "How do we get him to talk?"
"We'll figure something up," said Nina. "Even one word would do."
"Why doesn't he talk much?" asked Shasha. "Does he have a short tongue or something?"
"No he doesn't," said Anna. "He can speak as clearly as any of us can. He just doesn't like speaking."
"But he likes singing," said Nina. "We've caught him off guard once, and he was singing."
They had a shower and went to bed. They slept like logs. The next day they woke up slightly later than usual, but not too late. They had to rush to get dressed. They had breakfast together as usual and went to work.
"We have to return the SUV today," said Nina. "We'll have to drive two cars there."
"That's okay," said Shasha. "I'll pick you up after school. Then we can all go to the G Corp building together."
"You can drive?" asked Nina. "I never knew you could."
"I can," said Shasha. "I have an international driver's license."
"You know the way to the Mishima Zaibatsu right?" asked Anna. "I'm sure you do, you've been there so many times..."
"Yeah I do," said Shasha. "If I get lost, I'll just use the GPS on my phone."
"Okay then," said Nina. "We'll go there."
"Who's car shall I bring?" asked Shasha. "I like all four of your cars."
"I think we should take the biggest one," said Nina. "That would be Steve's."
"Okay I'll bring Steve's car to the Mishima Zaibatsu building," said Shasha. "I'll try to wait as near as I can. I'll text you when I get there."
So they went to work with the SUV. They were sad to see it go. They really like the SUV, especially Shasha.
Shasha went to classes as usual and was bursting with excitement. She concentrated in class and did well in the lessons.
Back in the Mishima Zaibatsu...
"So I heard the six of you carried out your plans and kidnapped Sergei Dragunov?" said Jin. "How did it go?"
"It went quite smoothly," said Nina. "We managed to enter in disguise. We stole the guards' uniform and entered the base, unnoticed."
"We knocked him out to bring him here," said Anna. "We wanted to use chloroform but that didn't work..."
"Why did it not work?" asked Jin. "That guy is human right?"
"The reason it didn't work is because of Anna," said Nina. "This idiot brought perfume instead of chloroform..."
"Hey that's because my chloroform was disguised as perfume," said Anna. "I just didn't label it..."
They all started laughing at this, even Jin. They remembered how Anna stepped forward and spayed the perfume at Dragunov.
"At least the perfume stopped him from pressing that red button," said Anna. "Who knows what that button was for. Red always meant danger."
"Does that mean you're danger?" asked Jin. "You're always wearing red, aren't you?"
"Umm yes?" said Anna. "It's also the most elegant colour."
"So how did you get him out?" asked Jin. "Don't tell me you dragged him out of there..."
"We tied each of his legs to either one of ours," said Steve. "Me and dad carried him out of there as if he was walking."
"Yeah and we made him wear Katarina's  sunglasses," said Adam. "To cover his eyes."
"Okay I guess it's better you get to work," said Jin. "If I ask you any more questions, I won't be able to control my laughter."