Ace Family Extras: Fernanda Alves

Fernanda POV
I recently found my old high school friends online and they all agreed to go on a night out with me to Tokyo Skytree. It's been a while since I saw them and I'm actually surprised that some of them were here in Japan.
So when Saturday came, I told Ace that I'm off to go shopping and left to go to Skytree. Well he would think that it would be a waste of time and money to go have dinner with my friends so I had to lie. Not that I was doing anything bad to him right?
So that's what I did.
"Oh my gosh Fernanda!" Fabiana, my high school best friend said, hugging me. "I miss you so much! You pretty much look the same actually."
"Yeah you too!" I said. "Where's Carolina?"
"Right here," said Carolina. "I miss you guys so much!"
"Come on, lets go and have dinner up in the Skytree Cafe," I said. "Come on, guys!"
"Alright!" They both said and followed me up there. We sat at a table near the window. The view was breathtaking. The waiter gave us the menu. I decided that I would order some pepper chicken. I don't really like black pepper and it says here it's pepper. Must be cayenne pepper.
But to my dismay, the pepper turned out to be black pepper. Wait I thought the menu said cayenne pepper.
"What kinda food is this?!" I shouted at the waiter who served the food. "What is this? I said pepper! Not black pepper!"
"I'm sorry, Miss," the waiter said apologetically. "But the menu clearly said black pepper..."
"Yeah Fernanda's right," Fabiana chimed in. "Do you know who she is?"
"Seriously, Fabiana?" I said, annoyed. "Anyway, is there something else that I can order?"
"Sure, Miss," said the waiter, handing me the menu. "You can order anything else, I'll send this back."
"Thank you, that would be great," I said with a smile and went back to the menu. "I think I'll have a roasted chicken set."
The waiter left and I turned to Fabiana. Carolina was laughing at this point.
"What was that about, Fab?" I asked her. "You were portraying me as if I was some big shot's wife or something!"
"Well you are a big shot's wife," Fabiana said. "You're Ace Alves wife, for crying out loud! Of course you are a big shot's wife."
"But I'm trying not to show it," I said. "You see, Ace doesn't have the best reputation for his behaviour."
"Yeah I've heard," said Carolina. "They said he's rude or something?"
"Yeah he always loses his mind when he's angry," I said. "But hey, we love each other."
"I can tell," said Fabiana. "What did he say for us meeting up here?"
"He uh... he agreed," I lied. "He said I should loosen up and spend some time with my friends for once."
"Aww, he's so sweet," said Carolina. "He's like a bear. Aggressive, but still cuddly and warm on the inside!"
"You haven't changed a bit, Carol," Fabiana said with a laugh. "Anyway, how's your life going? How are your kids?"
"Oh they're good," I said. "I have two. Jax and Jolina. Jax is twenty-one now and Jolina is almost seventeen."
We started talking about our lives now. My food arrived and it tasted good. It's a good thing the waiter agreed to change my order.
We finished and decided to talk outside instead. We were reminiscing about our times when we were still in high school, laughing at our stupid behaviour and how we got caught and stuff.
"Remember that time when we skipped that formal event?" I asked. "We sat down in that Carolina's classroom, all by ourselves and got caught by a prefect?"
"Yeah and I can't believe that we actually got away with it," Carolina said with a giggle. "The prefect wanted to hand us in to that discipline teacher, but she was too lazy."
"Yeah and we didn't even breath a word about it the next day," said Fabiana. "Hey, I just remembered. Were were the only ones to skip that event in the whole school, oh my god..."
"Yeah oh my gosh," I said. "Wait... then what was those noises we heard next door."
"Oh my gosh yeah!" Fabiana said and then I remembered something. "Was it a ghost?"
"I don't know, and I don't wanna know," said Carolina. "Anyway, it's been thirty years! I don't think whatever it is would haunt us right?"
"Yeah that's true," I said. "What are you guys planning to do tonight?"
"I dunno, sleep?" Fabiana said with a laugh. "Nowadays, sleep feels like heaven."
"I know right," said Carolina. "It's like, when we were younger, we don't wanna go to bed and now... we're like when is bedtime!"
We talked a bit more and decided to go home. We exchanged numbers so that we could still keep in touch.
"Okay see you guys next time," I said. "Text me okay? We'll make a group chat."
We hugged each other goodbye and started walking towards my car while looking for the keys. I almost found it when someone jumped on me.
The next thing I knew, I woke up on a chair, tied up. What was this place? I saw Ace tied up next to me too.
I started screaming for help. My voice was hoarse, but I didn't care. I continued screaming and suddenly I heard someone else behind me. It was Jolina.
"Mom! Calm down," said Jolina. "Do you know remember how you got here?"
"Well I remember getting pounced on," I said. "And then I fainted. Next thing I know, I'm here. What about you?"
"Well, a woman suddenly started fighting me," said Jolina. "I tried to use my Savate techniques, but she eventually defeated me and brought me here."
"Wonder what's Ace's and Jax's story is," I said, turning around to look at Jax. "I don't think they needed any sedatives for Jax, he reeks of alcohol, must have gotten that habit from his father..."
"What about Dad?" Jolina asked from behind. "Does he look drunk?"
I looked over at Ace and he didn't really look drunk. He looked fine, just a little pale.
"No he doesn't," I said. "He just looks a little pale. They must have sedated him..."
"Yeah I think so too," said Jolina. "But why did they bring us here?"
"I don't know," I said. "I think it's the work of one of your father's enemies."
"Maybe," said Jolina. "But why capture all of us?"
"I don't know," I said. "Jolina, you said a woman beat you up? Are you okay?"
"Yeah I'm okay, Mom," said Jolina. "It only hurts in a few places, but it's nothing. What about you? You got pounced on right?"
"Yes but I'm fine," I said. "But I think I scraped my knee a little when I fell."
We started wondering what was going on and started looking around this place for a way of escape. We couldn't get out of the chair. Whoever tied us up did a beastly good job. Ace and Jax we're still out cold. I wonder how much Jax even drank.