Jun and Amber's story

"Let's just leave him on the couch like that," said Nina. "Since he looks comfy on it."
Lee suddenly sat up.
"No no I'll come," said Lee. "Our bags are in Anna's room for now."
"Wait so you're planning to share Anna's room?" asked Nina. Anna and Lee nodded. "No you can't."
"What? Why?" asked Anna. "I have enough space."
"Yeah but you two ain't married yet," said Nina. "In fact, you ain't even engaged."
"I'm gonna change that, soon," said Lee, under his breath. "Anyway, where's my room?"
"At the end of the hall," said Nina. "It's the last one, near the window. Go get your bags from Anna's room and go there."
"Fine," said Lee and got up to get the things. "I'll go there."
"Fine," said Anna. "Good night everyone! I'm gonna turn in."
"Me too," said Lee. "Too tired."
"Something tells me they're planning something," said Shasha and Nina nodded. "It's obvious..."
"Yep," said Nina. "I won't let them off that easily."
"What are you gonna do?" asked Adam. "Are you gonna guard the room or something?"
"Nah," said Nina. "I'll just catch him sneaking into her room then."
"So you're actually planning to stay awake?" asked Steve. "Aren't you tired?"
"I've had plenty of sleepless nights," said Nina. "And this is nothing..."
So they all went to bed. Nina has kept awake to carry out her plan, but unfortunately, she fell asleep.
Meanwhile, Lee was planning to sneak into a Anna's room. Anna was awake too, waiting for him.
Lee has found the right time and snuck out of his room. He tiptoed down the hall and went towards what he assumed to be Anna's room. He entered the room and saw sleeping figure on the bed.
"Princess?" said Lee, walking towards the bed. "It's me!"
"Mmm?" said the sleeping figure.
"Yes it's me," said Lee. "I snuck in here without anyone's knowledge!"
Unbeknownst to him, he had accidentally snuck into Nina's room instead. Since her room was next to Anna's, he had mistaken it to be Anna's room.
Nina was fast asleep when he came in. When he called her, she was confused at first and then realised that it was Lee and that he had shucked into her room by mistake and had thought that she was Anna. Nina decided to play along and see what happens.
"It's a good thing your sister didn't see me," said Lee. "She would've kicked me out if she did..."
"Uh Huh," said Nina.
"Oh come on, Princess," said Lee. "You said you wanted to show me something?"
"Lee!" shouted someone from the doorway. It was Anna. She had been waiting for Lee, but when he didn't come, she decided to go look for him instead. She found that Nina's room door was open and heard Lee's voice coming from her room.
"Princess?" said Lee, turning around, feeling confused. "Wait if you're here, then who's that?"
"It's me," said Nina, getting up from the bed. "It was me the whole time."
Lee was shocked. Anna started laughing and so did Nina.
"You came into the wrong room, Lee," said Nina. "And also, you're busted."
"Yeah Lee," said Anna. "I can't believe that you actually went into the wrong room..."
"So I guess I'm busted then," said Lee. "I'll go back to my room."
"Well you better," said Nina. "Like you said, I'll kick you out if you didn't."
"Okay okay I'll go," said Lee and went to his room. He started to heckle Nina behind her back. "Booo Nina can't keep her nose out of things."
The next day, Alisa prepared their favourite breakfast again. They were really happy to start their day with their favourite meal. Lee decided to go home, because he needed to unpack and also, he had to do something important the next day and he had to prepare for it. The Mishima family and Xiaoyu went home too. Xiaoyu's mother had no idea that she had been kidnapped a few days ago. Xiaoyu decided that it was best to keep it as a secret from her.
"My mother would be very worried," said Xiaoyu. "We shouldn't tell her. She would probably forbid me from ever seeing Jin again!"
"Sure we won't tell her," said Jun. "But you have to promise us to be more careful in the future. You got that?"
"Yes Auntie Jun," said Xiaoyu. "I can defend myself, but that day, I was taken off guard."
"Are you sure?" asked Jin. "Because you seriously need to be more alert."
"Okay I will," said Xiaoyu. "I'll turn my guard up high!"
"Good to know," said Kazuya. "Anyway, your home is here."
"Bye everyone!" said Xiaoyu while waving to the others. "See you soon!"
She ran into her house.
"Wonder what's gonna come next," said Lars. "Heihachi's mistakes are starting to backfire."
"Yes they are," said Kazuya. "The one who's taking the blame is me. He put most of the blame for his mistakes on me..."
"Yes and me too," said Jin. "But I think you suffered more, considering you had to grow up with him..."
"That's what made me stronger," said Kazuya with a smile. "Because of him, I am now stronger."
"I'm proud of you, Kazuya," said Jun. "You have learned from your mistakes. I'm glad that I managed to save you from evil."
"And I'm sorry," said Amber. "I'm sorry that I blamed you for my creation. I should've investigated further."
"How did he manage to even create you?" asked Kazuya, confused. "Like that part doesn't make any sense..."
"Well..." said Jun. "Heihachi collected a DNA sample from me, without my knowledge."
"How?" asked Jin. "How did he manage to do it?"
"I don't know," said Jun. "But I think it was this one time when I went to buy some groceries. I felt a sharp pain in my neck and then I suddenly blacked out. When I came to, I was in the middle of the forest! My mouth felt dry, and I had a minor wound on my arm and I felt like a stinging pain on the joint of my arm. I felt a bit tired too."
"So that's when they extracted your DNA," said Jin. "Where was I at the time?"
"I left you with a good friend," said Jun. "I trusted her a lot, since she was my old friend. She had a son about your age too, Shin, and he loved playing with you. So I left you there, playing with him."
"But why?" asked Kazuya. "I always kept my relationship with you as a secret from him."
"Maybe he spied on you," said Lars. "Maybe he knew Jun's power to suppress the Devil Gene."
"It's possible," said Amber. "Since he actually added the Devil Gene into my blood. He knew that the Devil Gene becomes stronger if mixed with the Kazama blood."
"But you suffered with it," said Jun. "You were consumed by evil spirits..."
"Yes I was," said Amber. "But Angel saved me."
"How did she save you?" asked Jin.
"She came to me in my dream," said Amber. "I was drowning in deep water. Angel came towards me and touched my right hand. Instantly, the purple slime that covered my body started to wash away. I started drowning deeper as Angel vanished. I woke up and found that the evil spirits were no longer controlling me. The Devil Gene tattoo still remained though. My eyes were no longer glowing yellow too."
"Do you still have your powers?" asked Lars and Amber nodded. "Whoa..."
"Yes I still have my powers, strangely," said Amber. "But at least I'm no longer controlled by evil spirits."
"I didn't know you still had your powers," said Jun. "Why didn't you tell us?"
"I was afraid you'd still think I was evil," said Amber. "But now, you have proven me wrong."
"Oh look we've arrived," said Kazuya. "So what do you guys want for dinner?"
They debated what they wanted for dinner, and ended up having Sukiyaki at their home.