Video restoration

"Why do you always wake up so early on the weekends?" asked Nina, yawning. "Like let us sleep at least until noon."
"Nope," said Anna, grinning. "Then that would not be breakfast, not even brunch. It would be lunch!"
"Fine whatever," said Nina. "What time do you wanna go and pass that footage to Dr Bosconovitch to be restored? He'd be at his home in the Mishima Zaibatsu since he has nothing to work on now."
"How about after lunch?" said Steve. "I'm too lazy to go now."
"You're always lazy," said Nina. "Got that from Adam, I can see..."
"Hey what did I do?" asked Adam. "I never said I'm lazy..."
"You never said it, Adam," said Nina. "But you are. You are very lazy... especially when it comes to disguising and making reasons. I saw this myself when you 'disguised' yourself in Yakushima, AFTER you got caught... and I like how Steve did the same thing too. But I still don't get why you still acted like it wasn't you even when I pulled your ears... but that cock and bull story you gave as a reason though..."
"So it's after lunch then," said Shasha. "By the way, Katarina, on Friday you said that you bought us gifts? Where are they?"
"Oh yeah I completely forgot about that," said Katarina. "I'll bring them as soon as I'm done with breakfast."
"So what's for lunch, Anna?" asked Shasha. "Anything special?"
"First of all, you haven't even finished eating your breakfast yet," said Anna. "Second of all, I haven't thought that out yet."
"Fine, I'll ask later," said Shasha. "I just wanted to know if it was something special..."
So after breakfast, Katarina ran to her bedroom and fished out a big bag of stuff to give to the others as gifts of gratitude.
"So for Nina, a nice black backpack," said Katarina, passing the bag to Nina. "For Anna, a nice and compact red makeup bag to carry around your everyday makeup on the go."
"Whoa how did you know my favourite old backpack had torn?" said Nina. "This is just what I wanted, thanks!"
"And I was sad that my makeup bag was ruined with spilled eyeliner and foundation," said Anna. "Thanks Kat!"
"You're welcome," said Katarina. "A pink sling bag for Shasha, a new pair of boxing gloves for Steve and a nice pair of sunglasses for Adam."
"Thanks a lot Katarina!" said everyone in unison.
"So do you like your gifts?" asked Katarina. "It took me a while to choose them carefully."
"Yes I really like this pink sling bag," said Shasha. "It's my favourite shade of pink! Thank you!"
"And my boxing gloves were getting worn out," said Steve. "I'll use this instead. Thanks!"
"My sunglasses broke just last week," said Adam. "I wanted to buy a new pair but didn't have time to."
"Yeah I saw how you broke it," said Nina. "You sat on it, didn't you..."
"How come you notice everything?" said Adam, embarrassed. "Yeah I left it on the car seat and it smashed when I sat on it..."
They put away the gifts that Katarina gave them in their rooms and sat around till lunchtime. They all filled into Nina's spacious Lamborghini Urus and drove to the Mishima Zaibatsu building. They went straight to the secret basement and found Dr Bosconovitch in his living room, in his home, chatting with his daughters. It was his day off, since it was Sunday and he actually had nothing to do since he fulfilled his one and only goal of resurrecting his daughter, Alisa.
"Hi again, Bosconovitches," said Nina. "We need another favour."
"What is it that you'd like me to do?" asked the Doctor. "What would you like me to do for you now?"
"We would like to restore this video and increase its resolution," said Anna, taking out the thumb drive with the footage. "We need to see this video in high definition to see who is in it."
"I believe I can do that," said android Alisa. "I can hack into the file and restore it. It won't take very long, just takes like a few minutes or so."
She went to the computer in the study and everyone followed her. She sat on the desk chair and turned the computer on and at once, cables shot out of her knuckles and plugged itself into the computer. She turned to the others and asked them for the thumb drive.
"Can I have the thumb drive?" asked the robotic girl, politely and Anna handed it to her. "Just give me a few moments and it will be restored to a higher resolution."
The robotic Alisa plugged it into the computer using her other hand. The computer turned itself on and started to play the video in its original quality. It then started to become clearer, and clearer as the resolution increased. Soon, it was very clear. The others crowded around behind the android Alisa to watch the video. They saw the whole thing again in high definition. They saw Dr Abel getting killed by Bryan, Bryan falling unconscious and the mutated Cosmo Alves in the chamber behind them.
"Fast forward it a bit," said Nina. "Nothing happens for a few hours."
Alisa fast forwarded the video and the scene stayed that way for a while. Then they saw something approaching.
"Wait wait," said Katarina. "Rewind it a bit. I saw something coming."
The video was rewinded. They watched what happened again. The footage was a little blurry again, because it hadn't fully loaded. The person appeared and was walking towards the tank that contained the mutated Cosmo Alves, holding a long object. The video cleared just as the person turned towards the camera. Katarina gasped.
"Oh my god!" shouted Katarina. "I can't believe it! It's him! Oh my god it's him! How could he? Why would he do such a thing?"
"Who is it anyway?" asked Shasha. "Anyone you know? Is he your father's enemy? Is he a bad guy?"
Katarina was in a rage. She didn't expect him to actually be the one to abduct her father and put him under the permafrost in Russia.