Back to work, sort of...

Adam quit his job in Ace's agency and went back to working at the Mishima Zaibatsu.
"It feels so good to be back," Adam said, walking down the hallway towards Jin's office with the others. "That modelling stuff was hard."
"Well yeah," said Steve. "You were gonna become the best model from Ace's agency!"
"You still jealous, Steve?" Nina asked, amused. "We wanted to send you first, but you're the one who rejected..."
"Well..." Steve said hesitantly. "That was because I am already known to the world as Steve Fox the boxer. If I become a model they'll become suspicious to see a guy who looks exactly like me, but with a different name."
"That makes sense," said Adam. "But how come I've never heard of you before this?"
"Coz you don't watch boxing tournaments," Steve deadpanned. "I notice that you can't stand them... whenever it appears in tv, you'd switch the channel. Anyway, now that you're no longer Dean Earwicker, can I have that name? You can take Leonard McGregor instead."
"Sure take it," said Adam. "You can keep this Leonard person too. I'm not gonna have any aliases now."
"Now you better keep an alias just in case," said Nina. "It might come in handy, in case you gotta disguise or something. I'll help you switch names later."
"Yay," said Steve. "I feel like Dean Earwicker suits me best besides Steve Fox."
"Do whatever you like," Anna said while opening the door to Jin's office. "As long as you don't permanently change your name to Dean or Leonard, it's fine."
They all entered Jin's office and they saw someone new there. They knew who the person was, but it was just new to see them here.
"Xiaoyu?" asked everyone in unison.
"What are you doing here?" asked Nina. "Like aren't you supposed to go to college?"
"Nope," said Xiaoyu, smiling. "It's semester break at the Mishima Polytechnic college."
"Oh okay then," said Anna. "But that still doesn't explain why you're here."
"Oh I just came here to work with Jin," said Xiaoyu. "I feel bored sitting at home..."
"Whatever happened to that panda of yours?" Nina asked. "You still have her right? You can maybe play with her?"
"Well," Xiaoyu said, hugging Jin's arm. "I prefer being with Jin."
"Well that explains it," said Steve. "At least we have a better Jin now instead of sulky Jin..."
"You don't have to rub it in, you know," Jin said, annoyed. "I know what I did was wrong."
"So I guess we'll just leave you two alone then," said Adam. "But you better give us some work first."
"Oh yeah I already left the stuff on your tables," said Xiaoyu. "I helped Jin deliver them."
"Okay so I guess we'll be going then," said Nina, walking towards the door, motioning for the others to do the same. "We'll leave you two to... do whatever it was you were doing before we entered."
They left the room and started going back to their office.
"Guys," said Anna, suddenly. "Do you know what this means?"
"It means that Jin has a girlfriend," said Nina. "It also means he hired her."
"No no not that," said Anna, grinning. "I mean... if your boss was doing something else and isn't actually working, what would you do?"
"Do our work without the boss?" said Steve. "I mean that's what I would do."
"Why are you two so lame?" Anna asked, annoyed. "I meant that we can just sneak out without Jin's knowledge!"
"Wait what?" Everyone asked in unison.
"Are you sure it's a good idea?" Nina asked finally. "Like I'm literally his body guard, but since Jin doesn't need me now, I'm his assistant, and you're his secretary."
"So what?" Anna said as if it was nothing. "That doesn't mean anything. Besides, I've done this like a million times when I was at G Corp."
"Well yeah," Nina said. "Kazuya doesn't really care if you work or not. You should see Jin when he's mad."
"Hey what do you mean by that?" Anna asked with wide eyes. "He does care if you work or not. Once I got caught sneaking out, he almost threw me off the building. Luckily I got away because he suddenly got news about Heihachi and that diverted his attention so I bolted."
"Whoa..." Nina said, raising her eyes brows as she imagined it. "Talk about the worst boss in the world! Do the Mishima family have an addiction to throw people off things?"
"Seems like it," said Steve. "So do you wanna go out like what auntie said or not?"
"Fine," said Nina, after a while of thinking. "But we're not going to the mall."
"Aww come on," Anna said, pulling Nina and Steve. "I really wanna go to the mall. I wanna buy that blouse that Shasha wanted."
"That's just another reason for you to go to the mall," Nina said in an annoyed tone. "We'll just drop you off home, you can take your car and go by yourself."
"Fair enough," Anna said with a shrug. "So where are you guys going, then?"
"Somewhere," Nina simply said. "We can't tell you."
"Why are you acting suspicious?" Anna asked, confused. "Are you three planning something behind my back?"
"Maybe," Steve said with a grin. "Nah we just wanna go to the movies."
"We are?" Adam said, confused. Nina and Steve looked annoyed and face palmed. Adam realised and looked sheepish. "Oh yeah! We are! We're going for a movie. Wanna come?"
Nina and Steve groaned.
"Oh wait no, don't come," Adam quickly said. "It's just us. You go shopping."
Nina and Steve were so done with him.
"What's gotten into you, Adam?" Anna asked, weirded out. "Whatever. Just drop me back at home and do whatever you wanna do."
So that's what they did. They dropped Anna off at Nina's mansion and went off. Anna took her car to the mall. She didn't think much of how the others acted. She wanted to go to the other mall.
'Wait, the Clover Boutique at the Grand Market Square is always out of stock,' Anna thought as she drove. 'I think I better go to the boutique at Epiphany Square instead. But I think I'll have some lunch first.'
So she had a light lunch of salad with cheese, since she felt like eating healthy, and had a nice express coffee milkshake.
'This place serves good stuff,' Anna thought to herself. 'I should come here more often, especially when I'm alone.'
So she went to Epiphany Square instead. She went to the Clover Boutique and bought the blouse that Shasha had liked and bought a bunch of stuff for herself. By this time it was already afternoon.
'Now for some makeup,' thought Anna. 'I think I saw a BerryBerry makeup store on the ground floor. Let's see, I'm almost out of red lipstick, eyeliner, mascara and foundation. Better go and pick some up now before I finish all of them.'
She went there and started buying the things that she needed. She bought the things that she needed, and way more.
Unbeknownst to her, there was something else going on in the same mall that she was in.