More plans

Shasha started texting Ella.
Shasha: Oi
Shasha: Have u seen the news?
Ella: What news?
Shasha: The latest news
Ella: What is it about?
Shasha: U seriously didn't watch the news?
Ella: No I didn't
Ella: Come on tell me
Ella: What's so important about the latest news?
Shasha: Bryan Fury is in jail
Shasha: The police made Dr Bosconovitch brainwash him for good
Ella: Whoa
Ella: R u serious?
Shasha: Yes I am
Shasha: N u know what's the best part?
Ella: What?
Shasha: They want him 2 become a detective again
Shasha: They're sending him 2 our school for training
Ella: WHAT?!?!
Ella: He's gonna become our schoolmate?!
Shasha: Yes but only for a while
Ella: How long?
Shasha: For 2 weeks
Ella: Is that even enough?
Shasha: Yes apparently
Shasha: But then again
Shasha: He was already trained before
Ella: So they just gonna brush him up?
Shasha: Sorta I guess
Ella: That's gonna be awkward
Shasha: I say it's gonna be fun lol
Ella: I dunno...
"This girl seriously didn't see the news," said Shasha. "No wonder she's so lost sometimes..."
"Are you sure he'll be sent to your school?" asked Nina. "Like maybe a different school?"
"Nope it's at her school," said Steve, holding his phone. "Lei just texted me saying that he's gonna come to the school to help re-train Bryan."
"So what about our assignment?" asked Anna. "You said that you were supposed to investigate about Bryan Fury right?"
"Yes we were," said Shasha. "How to get better information about Bryan Fury other than asking Bryan himself?"
"Good idea," said Anna. "That's a very good excuse and 100% true too."
"So here's the plan," said Nina. "We go to your school to pick you up as soon as it's over. You try to get Bryan to come out. Then we wallop him!"
"And then what?" asked Shasha. "Won't he like destroy our car or something?"
"Hmm this plan is not fool-proof," said Nina. "We should consult Dr Bosconovitch."
"But it's getting late," said Shasha. "And I think Doctor B is still brainwashing Bryan..."
"I'll ask him during work," said Steve. "If you don't know, I actually have no work to do. I'm just the advertiser for the Mishima Zaibatsu."
"Okay then," said Shasha. "You do that while I'll try to convince Fury with Ella."
"Are you gonna tell her what we're doing?" asked Nina. "Like are you gonna tell her about our plans?"
"Hmm I don't know," said Shasha. "I think it's better we keep it hush hush. I'm not gonna tell her about it. I'll interview Bryan with her and then I'll try and get him in private. I'll at least try to get his attention like mention I wanna be a detective like him or something like that."
"Yeah I guess that's a good idea," said Nina. "I heard that he's very self-centred. He'll probably go on talking about his detective skills and stuff."
"Yes and then we bring him somewhere and beat him up!" said Katarina. "I wanna at least try!"
"You do love beating people up a lot, don't you," said Nina. "Yeah I guess I can't blame you. You wanna avenge your father."
"Yes and my father deserves it," said Katarina. "He is innocent, he didn't even think about killing anyone, but these people made him do it unwillingly."
"I think we better get some dinner," said Steve. "It's getting late."
"Yeah we forgot," said Nina. "To the kitchen!"
They prepared a light dinner before going to bed, pondering about their plans. Shasha kept awake thinking of what reason to give to see Bryan privately while Katarina was thinking about how she would fight with Bryan and avenge her father. Nina was thinking of how they'd kidnap Bryan from the school. Anna was thinking the same thing. She wanted to use the chloroform perfume but then quickly realised that it won't work since Bryan is a cyborg. Steve was thinking how they would transport him and where. Adam was thinking about how they would even kidnap him in the first place.
The next morning they all woke up early and got dressed as usual. The ladies didn't wear skirts this time because it would be hard to carry out their mission if they were wearing skirts. They ate together at breakfast while talking about their plans.
"So here's what we do," said Nina. "You, Shasha, bring him to the entrance. We drive up to you two and kidnap him. Steve, you ask Dr B about Bryan's weakness. We are very busy today, our schedule is full."
"Yeah I can do that," said Steve. "I'm pretty free today, so I can do that. If it's anything special I'll bring it with me."
"Okay that's good," said Nina. "You, Katarina, better think of a comeback for him. Think about how you'll beat him or what you're gonna say and all that revenge things."
"I've already done that," said Katarina. "All I want to do now is to get my hands on him."
"Okay then that's settled," said Anna. "We've been making a lot of plans lately. Our lives are like spies from some action spy movie."
"Yeah it is," said Shasha. "Especially since I first came to Japan. Like first I wanted to try and solve Steve and Nina's problem and wanted to move on to Nina and Anna, but turns out Nina and Anna got solved first and both problems got fully solved at the same time."
"Yeah mostly because of me," said Anna. "I helped with finding the mysterious Steve's dad and everything started clearing from there."
"I AM THE MYSTERY," said Adam. "I AM THE MYSTERIOUS HOODED STRANGER!"
"Was," said Nina. "You blew your own cover, especially when you went shopping with Steve with that disguise even when we found you..."
"Yeah that was stupid of us," said Adam. "Like Steve suggested that we go to another shop but I insisted upon going to that particular shop because the clothes were good."
"I saw another shop that looked good too," said Steve. "And it was not far off."
"We should have went there," said Adam. "It would have been a surprise if I went there."
"Yeah but we wouldn't have had the fun of pranking you," said Anna. "That was hilarious."
They went to work after putting the plates away in the dishwasher.