The wrong guy...

"Wait are you sure he's telling us the truth?" asked Katarina, in disbelief. "How are we supposed to know that he's telling us the truth?"
"He is," said Dr Bosconovitch. "He's telling the truth because of the microchip. He will only lie when he needs to, while investigating criminals."
"Hmm so what do we do now?" asked Shasha. "How do we find out who captured Mr Alves?"
"Hello? I'm still trapped in here," said Bryan suddenly, while knocking the glass. They had completely forgotten that he was still trapped in there. "Let me out of this box!"
"Oh yeah, sorry Bryan," said Dr Bosconovitch, while resetting the trap. "There you go, we just needed to ask you a few questions about Cosmo Alves."
"Yeah but you didn't have to put me in a glass box..." said Bryan, getting out of the trapped area. "You could have just asked me properly..."
"Yeah but we didn't want you to run away," said Nina, quickly. They didn't wanna tell him about the fact that they wanted to beat him up. He might think that Dr Bosconovitch betrayed him. "So we just set up a nice trap for you."
"We got the wrong guy," said Adam. "Sorry about that, Bryan."
"It's okay," said Bryan, surprisingly. "So is there any upgrade or not?"
"Yes yes there is," said Doctor Bosconovitch. "Come into that room. We'll start. It would only take a few hours."
"What are you even gonna do?" asked Bryan. "I seem good enough to me..."
"Just a small service upgrade," said Dr Bosconovitch. "You do seem a little worn."
They thanked Dr Bosconovitch and Bryan and left the Mishima Zaibatsu building. They talked in the car on the way back to Nina's mansion.
"So what do we do now?" asked Shasha. "How do we know who did it?"
"Katarina," said Nina. "Does your father have any enemies?"
"Not that I know of," said Katarina. "Dad is always kind to everyone. He never had any bad thoughts before, helps anyone in need. How could anyone do such a thing to him?"
"Relax Katarina," said Nina. "I think I have an idea."
"What?" asked everyone in interest.
"Why not we ask Sergei Dragunov?" said Nina. "He works for the government. He might have the footages."
"The question is," said Anna. "How on earth do we enter nicely? Like we shouldn't enter like how we did before."
"We should ask first," asked Steve. "I don't think those guards saw our faces the other day."
"I don't think they did," said Adam. "Because we walloped them from the back."
"Are you sure?" said Nina. "Are you sure they didn't see us?"
"Why not we go in disguise?" asked Shasha. "They might not recognise us if we go in disguise."
"Okay then," said Nina. "We shall all go in disguise. They don't know our names so I think we can just use our own names."
"How are we gonna disguise?" asked Steve. "I feel like our hair is the most noticeable thing in us."
"Why don't you style it with bangs and Adam sleek his hair back?" said Nina. "It's funny how you sleek your hair back and Adam has bangs."
"I prefer to style my hair with bangs," said Adam. "It frames my face more."
"Yeah and if I wear my hair with bangs," said Steve. "It reminds me of when I was tortured as a child, whenever I see myself in a mirror..."
"Then it's settled," said Nina. "Any of us who has bangs, sleek it back. If any of you usually don't have bangs, style your hair with bangs instead."
"Deal," said Shasha. "So I guess I'll have to find my hidden bangs then."
"I'm gonna try and pin mine back," said Anna. "It would be hard since I have short hair."
"Use some bobby pins," said Nina. "I'm gonna leave my hair down. I know Anna needs to do that too, since you pinned your hair back the other day."
"I think I should grow it a bit," said Anna. "I wanna be able to tie it back, without it slipping out of the hair clip..."
"That's what I've been telling you since the first time you cut it short," said Nina. "You never listened to what I said..."
"Yeah yeah whatever," said Anna. "I'll grow it out a bit."
"So that's settled then," said Shasha. "We just have to wear some different coloured outfits and we're done."
"Yeah that's it," said Nina. "We should wear something different from our usual colour scheme."
"Especially you," said Anna. "You're always wearing purple."
"Well what about you?" asked Nina. "You're always wearing red stuff."
"Yeah fine," said Anna. "What if we do something like this, you wear something red, while I wear something purple."
"Fine then," said Nina. "Then I guess the guys are gonna swap colours too?"
"Yes," said the guys in unison.
"You wear green and I'll wear blue and red," said Adam. "We shall swap colours too."
"Good idea," said Steve. "I don't have any green clothes, can I borrow yours?"
"Yeah sure,"said Adam. "I'll have to borrow your British themed clothing too."
"And I'll have to borrow your red clothes," said Nina to Anna. "I assume you don't have any purple clothes, so I'll borrow you some."
"It's a good thing I have a colourful wardrobe," said Shasha. "Because I do have clothes besides pink outfits."
"What are you guys gonna wear?" asked Anna. "Anything fancy or what?"
"Nah just simple stuff," said Nina. "You wear fancy things if you want."
"What about me?" asked Katarina. "What am I gonna wear?"
"Just wear something simple," said Nina. "Wear something besides sea foam green."
"Sure I have something like that," said Katarina. "I'll wear that then."
"Guys it's dinner time," said Steve. "I'm hungry."
"You never skip a meal, don't you?" said Nina. "Whatever, it's a good thing you don't..."
"Yeah I'm hungry too," said Adam. "What's for dinner?"
"Can we just go to the diner?" asked Anna. "I really wanna eat that chocolate waffles..."
They went to the diner that was near Nina's mansion and it was convenient. They really liked the food there, since it was nearby and also because the food was good and they all liked eating there.
"You're seriously eating hash browns for dinner," said Anna to Nina. "I'm surprised that they actually serve it at this time of the day..."
"Special request," said Nina. "I'm a regular customer here."
"And you too, Steve?" said Anna, looking at Steve. Steve was eating hash browns for dinner too. "Seriously, I have a very weird family..."
"I prefer fish and chips," said Adam. "It's my favourite."
"I feel like Shasha's the only one who has stuff in common with me," said Anna. "She's eating chocolate waffles too."
"High five!" said Shasha and put out her hand. Anna slapped it and they had a high five in the middle of the meal while everyone just looked at each other.