Back to the military base

"So when do you wanna go to that military base?" asked Shasha. "We can go anytime today."
"We go after breakfast," said Nina. "It's Saturday and we have a lot of free time."
"Do we go by car or bullet train?" asked Adam. "We can do both."
"I think it's better we go by car," said Anna. "It's hard to go by train in such a big group."
"Yeah and the bullet train is always full too," said Shasha. "We better go by car."
So after breakfast, they exchanged clothes and changed hairstyles. They did look different when wearing clothes of different colour.
"We don't even need to wear makeup to look different," said Nina. "We just wasted our money when going to Kazuya's event the other day."
"We actually didn't," said Anna. "We needed to extra disguise at that time, since Kazuya actually know us well."
"We don't have to do any breaking and entering right?" asked Steve. "Like that might be a bit rude."
"Yes it would," said Nina. "Especially since we're asking for help."
"Let's get moving, then," said Katarina. "I want my answers as soon as possible."
They set off in Adam's car because he insisted upon it. They drove to Yokohama and it started to rain heavily.
"Oh I hope the rain stops before we arrive at the base," said Anna. "We'd be drenched! My hair would be ruined!"
"Your hair is already ruined, Anna," said Nina, touching Anna's hair. "Seriously why did you even style it this way?"
"Because I want to," said Anna. "Anyway, it's still better than yours."
"Whatever," said Nina. "I like my hair just the way it is."
They arrived at the military base and it was still drizzling a little. It wasn't very heavy rain, just a light drizzle. They were glad that the rain had stopped.
"I think we have to go to the guards first," said Nina. 'To be more, polite."
They walked over to the guards and asked them if they could enter.
"Who do you wish to see?" asked one of the guards. "Why do you want to enter this place?"
"We wanna meet a friend of ours," said Nina. "His name is Sergei Dragunov."
"We need to make sure," said the guard. "We'll give him a call to make sure. What is your name?"
"Nina Williams," said Nina. "He knows me."
"What about the rest of you?" asked the other guard and then pointed to the others. "What are your names?"
They said their names and then one of the guards went into the guardhouse to phone Dragunov for confirmation. They were praying that he would agree to see them. The guard walked out again and nodded to them.
"He has agreed to see you," said the guard. "Do you want me to escort you in or do you want to go in by yourself?"
"We would like you to escort us," said Anna. "We have never been inside."
She said this because the only time they entered was when they broke into the base. So they pretended this was their first time at the base.
"Very well, then," said one of the guards. "I'll lead you there."
They followed him into the base.
"It's a good thing Sergei agreed to see us," said Anna in a low voice. "I was afraid he wouldn't allow us to enter."
"We're here," said the guards in front of Dragunov's familiar office. "I'll wait at the corridor, you take your time inside."
"Thanks," said Nina. "We might need to be escorted out of here."
They all entered Dragunov's office after knocking. He looked up and nodded to them.
"What brings you here now?" asked Dragunov. "Came to kidnap me again?"
"No nothing like that," said Nina, with a laugh. "We came to ask you for information."
"What kinda information?" asked Dragunov.
"We need footages," said Katarina. "We need footages from Dr Abel's old lab. Do you have them?"
"I believe I do," said Dragunov. "I was the one in charge of demolishing that place. We collected the footages first and here they are."
"So we came to the right guy, then," said Steve. "We can have them right?"
"Yes you can," said Dragunov. "You gave us the information we needed for the development of natural resources and that project is becoming a success. You've helped us save our country."
"What about the data about Azazel?" asked Nina. "What did you do with that?"
"We're doing a researching on it," said Dragunov. "It's a very complex being."
He started to open the file with the footages from the lab in his computer.
"Do you remember the exact date of the footage you want to see?" asked Dragunov.
"Yes, but we don't remember exactly," said Anna. "It's the day that Dr Abel died."
"Then I believe I know that date," said Dragunov and looked for it in the files. "That was the last day the footage was recorded."
He started searching for the date of the footage needed.
"Here it is," said Dragunov. "This is the time that Dr Abel died."
He played the footage and they all saw Dr Abel working in his lab. He was doing something in front of a large glass chamber filled with water. There was something inside the tank. Katarina suddenly gave a yell.
"That's dad!" exclaimed Katarina. "That's him in the chamber!"
"Then I guess we got the right time," said Nina. "Let's watch what happens."
They watched as Bryan shakily walked into the lab towards Dr Abel. Dr Abel looked surprised and spoke something to Bryan. Bryan didn't reply, but just punched the doctor across the room.
"Is he dead?" asked Shasha and the others nodded. "Whoa...."
"Well you don't have to be sad," said Anna. "Dr Abel was a very evil man. His death only avoided more people from becoming victims of his evil experiments."
Bryan fell unconscious right after killing Doctor Abel. The place was like that for the next few minutes.
"I think we should fast forward," said Steve. "Wonder how long are they gonna lay there like that."
"Did the place have tight security?" asked Adam and Dragunov shook his head and replied. "Not many people even knew it was a lab. Everyone thought it was just where Dr Abel lived."
They fast forwarded and the scene didn't change for hours and then they suddenly saw a fast movement in the screen and the mutated Cosmo Alves disappeared.
"Wait rewind it a bit," said Shasha. "What was that?"
Dragunov rewinded the footage and they all watched what happened.