Ace Family Extras: Jolina Alves

Jolina POV
Jax was getting ready in his room next to mine. It was evident that he wanted to go out. It was pretty obvious because he sprayed like a gallons of perfume and the fumes found its way to my room. I might as well ask him to drop me off at the Watari Museum of Contemporary Art. It was pretty far away for me to take a taxi because it would probably cost me a fortune and I'm trying to save money because dad's a little stingy with his cash.
"Hey Jax." I said, banging on his room door. "Open up!"
"What do you want?" Jax said, swinging his room door open. "Can't you see I'm busy?"
"Yeah I can practically smell it," I said. "Anyway, can you drop me at the art gallery?"
"Oh my gosh, you have a boyfriend?" Jax asked, shaking me by the shoulders. "I'm gonna tell Dad!"
"You're an idiot," I said, shaking my head. "I haven't even finished my sentence yet. I'm not going on a date, I'm going with my friends, with Mia and Olivia!"
"Aww that's a shame," said Jax, making a sad face. "I thought I would get you in trouble for once."
"That ain't happening, dude," I said. "I'm never in trouble, unlike you. Just be happy that I'm not telling on you."
"Okay fine," said Jax. "Only for that reason."
"Yay!" I said, jumping. "Thanks Jax. I love you so much!"
"Yeah yeah I love you too," said Jax, rolling his eyes. "Go, get dressed. You're still wearing your bathrobe for crying out loud."
"Yeah I will," I said, running back to my room. "Thanks Jax!"
I quickly got dressed and waited for Jax downstairs. Seriously what's taking him so long? Just then, I received a text from Jax.
Jax: Yo!
Me: Yo
Me: What's taking u so long?
Jax: What do ya mean me?
Jax: What's taking U so long?
Jax: I'm waiting for u in the garage!
Me: Wait what?
Me: I was waiting for u in the living room lol
Me: I'll be right there now
Jax: Be quick or I'll go without u
Me: Ok ok wait
I quickly went to the garage to see Jax. He was waiting for me in the car. I got in next to him.
"Sorry Jax," I said, getting in. "I didn't know you were waiting-"
I didn't finish my sentence because I looked over at the driver seat and saw a skeleton wearing Jax's clothes. This idiot!
I heard him laughing in the back of the car. He sat up and started laughing.
"Oh my gosh, Jols," Jax said, laughing. "You should've seen your face!"
"You idiot!" I said, leaning back and pulling his collar. "I'm so gonna tell Mom!"
"Okay okay, I'm sorry," Jax said, getting out of the car and getting into the driver seat. He dumped the skeleton into the backseat and sat.
"Which museum did you wanna go to?" Jax asked. "Is it the skeletal museum?"
"No," I said bluntly. "To the Watari Museum of Contemporary Art."
"That's so far!" Jax said. "It's like in another corner or something!"
"Well you are going to Shinjuku right?" I said. "It's pretty near."
"Fine..." said Jax, putting the car on reverse. "You owe me, Jols..."
"Hey you owe me too!" I said. "All the time I help you to stay out of trouble and now I need to owe you?"
"Okay fine," Jax said. "But my birthday is coming up, you know?"
"Yeah I haven't forgotten," I said. "I didn't get you anything."
"You're so mean," said Jax. "I won't get you anything for yours."
Well, this was a big fat lie because I actually got him that hand-held gaming set that he's always been eyeing. It's super rare, and he's really trying to find a set that's in good condition. Lucky for him, I found a brand new set. I mean, two brand new sets. I bought one for myself too. Bwahahahaha!
I have to really prevent him from buying one, or else my gift would be useless. So whenever he brings it up, I would change the subject and always hang out in his room to keep a close eye on him.
He started driving to the art gallery. We were the only ones at home because Mom was out with her friends, while Dad went for a... I have no idea, to be honest.
So no one was home. Everyone, including myself, are out for the night.
"Hey Jax, where did Dad go actually?" I asked. "Did he tell you?"
"Nope, he didn't," said Jax, while driving. "Probably gone to see that Dean Earwax guy?"
"Wait what?" I asked, surprised. "Dean Earwax? Is that really his name?"
"I dunno," said Jax, laughing. "His name is Dean something. His last name kinda sounds like Earwax..."
I started laughing too.
"Who's this Earwax guy anyway?" I asked. "Is he Dad's new friend?"
"Nah it's one of his new models," Jax said. "Some blond guy from England. Dad apparently wants him to be the face of the company!"
"Oh my," I said. "That's kinda... I dunno. This Earwax guy must be a very experienced model if Dad approved of him."
"I dunno, maybe?" Jax said. "I heard some other guy got fired too because Doi thought he walked like a chicken!"
We talked on the way and Jax dropped me off at the museum. I asked him to pick me up later because Mom and Dad definitely aren't free.
I went in and saw Mia and Olivia waiting for me near the ticket counter. We looked around the art gallery and it was really good. The place was kinda deserted, save for a blond couple. They looked kinda cute together. Must be newly married.
It was getting late and the museum was almost closing. I texted Jax to come pick me up, but he didn't reply! I called him too and his phone has been switched off. That crazy idiot! So he's just gonna leave me stranded here?
I called Mom, but same story there too. Her phone rang and rang, but no one picked up. I called Dad, same story there too. What's going on?
I had no transport to go home. Olivia lived too far away and Mia was taking the bus. Thing is, the last bus to my place left ages ago. I didn't have enough money to get home via online car. Ohhh why didn't I just bring more cash? I'm so not giving that gaming set to Jax! I'm gonna keep both of it for myself.
The museum almost closed and I waited outside, in the cold. I decided to just take an online car and then pay the driver when I get home.
I was trying to figure out how I would use this complicating app when suddenly that blonde woman from the art gallery started attacking me. Is she trying to rob me? I don't even have much money on me!
It was a good thing I always trained Savate with Katarina and Uncle Cosmo. Gosh, I miss them...
I tried my best at fighting that woman but she was too strong! She held me in a choke hold and I was struggling to get free. But everything started going black as I fainted.
The next thing I knew, I was tied up on a chair, next to an unconscious Jax. He was tied up too and he smelled like alcohol. This guy went drinking with his friends and forgot about me? That's it, I'm wrecking his PS4 as soon as I get home.
"What? Where am I?" I asked, my voice barely a whisper. "What's going on? Why am I here?"
I looked around the room, turning around on the uncomfortable chair to see my whole family tied up on chairs. What's going on? Who brought us here?
I leaned over Jax and tried waking him up.
"Jax? Wake up!" I shouted at him, almost falling over. "Oi wake up! Are you okay?"
He didn't even stir. He just stayed that way, his head hanging down. Seriously, how much did he even drink? Where am I actually? This place is so creepy... who was that woman? Why did she target me? And why did they bring our whole family here? Well now it explains why no one had answered my calls...
I suddenly heard a moan from behind me. It sounded like Mom. She gasped and started screaming for help.