The Sirius Mansion

The others were waiting anxiously in the living room. Suddenly, someone started banging on the front door.
"I'll get it," said Shasha, and went to open it. She opened it, and just froze. She couldn't believe that the caller was Xiaoyu.
Xiaoyu pushed Shasha back a little and entered. The others stood up when they saw who it was. Xiaoyu locked the front door and realised that everyone was there, besides Jin, Kazuya and Nina.
"What are you guys doing here?" asked Xiaoyu. "Where are the others?"
The others just stood there staring at her too. Xiaoyu started to wave a hand in front of their faces.
"Please tell me, what happened while I was gone?" asked Xiaoyu. "Something serious has definitely happened."
"Well..." began Lars. "After you got kidnapped, we received a call. It was a riddle, and the caller said that if we didn't solve it in two hours, they'd kill you."
"And so we did," said Jun. "The caller was Claudio Serafino. He wanted Jin and Kazuya to go see him at the Mishima Dojo."
"Wait what?" asked Xiaoyu. "But where's Nina?"
"She's gone with them," said Shasha. "She's Jin's bodyguard after all."
"No this can't be!" said Xiaoyu. "I don't know what that Claudio guy is up to, but he's definitely up to no good! Oh Jin..."
"Wait if you're here, where are the others?" asked Amber. "Like they were supposed to rescue you, but you're here, so what's the point of them going?"
"I escaped," said Xiaoyu. "The place that I was held in looked like a cathedral."
"Where is this place?" asked Steve. "Is it far?"
"No it's actually quite near here," said Xiaoyu. "It doesn't really look like a cathedral from the outside, more like a mansion."
"We should check the Mishima Dojo first," said Adam. "They might still be there."
"Right," said Lars. "Let's go."
"Uhh one problem," said Adam. "How are all seven of us gonna fit in one car?"
"Let's take two cars," said Lars. "I'm sure you have more than one right?"
"Yeah we do," said Steve. "Come on, I'll drive my car, dad you drive yours."
So they hopped into two cars. They drove to the Mishima Dojo and found that the Zaibatsu SUV was still there."
"Are they still here?" said Jun, running towards the place. "I hope they are."
They all went in and found the place completely empty, and there was no sign of them.
"Oh no they're not here," said Xiaoyu, worried. "Oh they must've taken them somewhere else..."
"Maybe they're at that Cathedral place?" said Shasha. "That might be their HQ."
"Yeah good idea," said Lars. "Xiao, lead the way!"
Nina POV
"Everyone, cover your noses and mouths!" shouted Alisa. "This is sleeping gas!"
Suddenly there was a loud thud, followed by Alisa's voice.
"High electromagnetic waves detected," said Alisa. "System shutting down..."
"Oh no," was all I managed to say before I slowly lost consciousness. Everything started becoming buzzy. Soon, everyone in the room fell down, unconscious.
After that, I woke up, tied up on a chair. Next to me was the Alisa, shut down and also tied up. The room was dimly lit by a window. I'm guessing it must be evening, judging by how the sky looked.
"Alisa, reboot system," I said. It's a good thing Jin added my voice commands in Alisa too. Hmm wonder where he and Kazuya are.
Alisa slowly opened her eyes. I'm glad that Dr B added the 'eyes-closed when system down' feature to her. I always found it weird and creepy that her eyes stay wide open even when she's turned off.
"Nina?" said Alisa, looking around, analysing the place. "Where's Jin?"
"That's what I'd like to know," I said. "Do you still detect that electromagnetic waves?"
"No it's gone weaker," said Alisa. "Good thing too."
Alisa cut the ropes using the chainsaws that were equipped in her hands. She untied me too. I ran to the window to see what this place was. We were definitely on the second, or maybe even third floor. Huh. This place looks familiar. Wait, is that my house? So I'm just a few blocks away, huh? I took out my phone to see if there is signal. Oh great, it's dead. The electromagnetic waves must've fried it...
"Alisa, can you inform the others?" I asked. "Tell them where we are."
"Understood," said Alisa. "Messages sent."
"Good," I said. "Now we have to find the others."
Third Person POV.
The others received a text from Alisa. It was the coordinates of the place she and Nina were in.
"Hey look!" said Amber. "Alisa sent some coordinates. Is it the place that you were in, Xiao?"
"Yes it is," said Xiaoyu. "I searched it in GPS, and that's the place!"
"Let's go!" said Jun. "I have to save my son and husband."
"And Nina too," said Adam. "She might be in danger too."
"No she isn't," said Lars. "Alisa said she's with her. But the guys aren't. She also asked to bring her electromagnetic proof suit, so that she won't turn off."
"We'll collect it from the Zaibatsu," said Adam. "I'll drive there right now. It's near from here too."
"I'll ask Dr B to wait for us outside," said Lars, texting the doctor. "I better tell Shasha too."
So Shasha received a text from Lars.
Lars: We go to the Zaibatsu first
Lars: Alisa wants her special electromagnetic protection suit.
Shasha: Okay
Shasha: But what about the coordinates?
Lars: That's the second destination
Shasha: Okay I'll tell Steve
So they went to the Zaibatsu and found the doctor waiting for them at the lobby with his daughter.
"Here, this is the suit," said Dr Bosconovitch, handing it to them. "Alisa told me everything."
"Thanks, Dr B," said Lars. "We'll be off now."
"Bring Alisa back for us," said the original Alisa. "She might get destroyed!"
"Don't worry, we will," said Jun. "We'll bring her back in one piece."
They went to that location. From the outside, it looked like a mansion, similar to the others in that area.
"Come on, lets sneak in," said Steve. "There's the front door."
They cautiously entered. The place looked magnificent. The floor was made of marble, and there were statues of gods and goddesses around the place.
Just then, they heard running feet, and saw that a bunch of Claudio's marksmen were rushing to them. They were carrying guns, but didn't get the chance to shoot. They were soon knocked out and dragged into rooms that were around the place. They changed into their outfits and came out unnoticed.
"This is kinda creepy, but it's the only way to enter," said Jun, changing into the outfit and putting on the pointed mask. "I'm never gonna do this again..."
"Same," said Shasha. "Many... unexpected things happened when I came to Japan."
"Now to find the others," said Xiaoyu. "Come on!"
They ran up the steps and it was just a big room with what looked like an altar.
"This must be the exorcism room," said Lars. "They're definitely not here, since it's the only thing on the whole floor."
"They must be upstairs, then," said Jun. "Come on!"
So they ran up the stairs one more time. It was the top most floor. The marksmen didn't disturb them because they were dressed like them too.
They walked around, and suddenly they saw a group of unconscious marksmen in front of a room that was left ajar.