A peace offering

"Wait it's easy to get to Dr Bosconovitch," said Shasha. "How do we get to Yoshimitsu?"
"That's easy," said Nina. "Just ask Dr Bosconovitch to give him a call and he'll be right over."
"Yeah he has great respect for Dr Bosconovitch," said Adam. "He's very grateful for the prosthetic robotic arm that he gave him."
"You know him?" asked Nina. "You know Yoshimitsu?"
"Yes I do," said Adam. "We are mutual friends of Dr Bosconovitch. I've met him a few times, wears a strange outfit."
"So how do we meet him?" asked Shasha. "Where does he live?"
"Just make Dr Bosconovitch to make a call," said Steve. "No need to go find him."
There was a silence for a few moments as they were thinking out their next move. The silence was broken by a grumbling sound.
"Umm what was that noise?" asked Anna. "Is it gonna rain? Was that thunder?"
"Wait the sound came from there," said Steve, pointing. "It came from over there."
He pointed to Dragunov and everyone looked at him.
"I'm hungry," said Dragunov. "I haven't eaten today."
"Ooopsy, we forgot about that," said Shasha. "Here you go, Mr Dragunov. We brought you a burger."
They untied him and he ate the burger.
"We're very sorry for capturing you," said Nina. "We just needed more information."
"Yes we don't mean any harm," said Anna. "We'll make it up to you. What do want us to do for you?"
"Maybe there's one thing that you can do for me," said Dragunov. "Maybe you can give me some information about Azazel. We wanna carry out a research."
"Are you trying to clone it?" asked Nina. "If you are then we won't give you any information."
"No we don't want to create another monster like that," said Dragunov. "It just fascinates us."
"Okay we will give you the information that you want," said Anna. "But if we find out that you're trying to clone it, we'll bomb your place down."
"We won't do anything like that," assured Dragunov. "We only want the information."
"Okay we'll pass you the information that you want, together with some data about the development of natural resources," said Nina. "That's what you wanted, right? Follow us to the Mishima Zaibatsu now."
They went out of the G Corp building after thanking Kazuya for borrowing the interrogation room and left for the Mishima Zaibatsu building.
"One problem," said Shasha. "The car can only fit six people, but there are seven of us..."
"We should borrow another SUV," said Anna. "I'll text Kazuya and ask for permission."
She texted him and he gave her the green light.
"Okay now to the garage," said Anna. "We'll leave Steve's car in the parking lot and take the SUV to the Mishima Zaibatsu. We'll come back and retrieve it after returning the SUV."
"Sounds like a lot of work but okay," said Steve. "But I'm not leaving my car here over night so that's the only option."
"Why you don't wanna leave it here?" asked Nina, curiously. "You think people would steal it?"
"No I'm just afraid that the paparazzi might see it and gather around it," said Steve. "It always happened before."
"That was because you painted your car with your name and your... theme," said Nina. "That was always a mistake."
So they took the SUV and went to the Mishima Zaibatsu building. They entered Jin's office and he was there with Amber. Jun was with Kazuya at that time.
"So this is how we have you at two places at the same time?" asked Nina. "It's actually an advantage for you two."
"Yeah it is," said Amber. "Especially if Jin suddenly become possessed by the Devil Gene."
"You have the Kazama power too?" asked Nina and Amber nodded and added. "That's why I had the tattoo when I still had the Devil Gene."
"Then why didn't Angel take it off of me too?" asked Jin. "I don't want it..."
"There must be a reason," said Amber. "She doesn't do things without a reason."
"So what brings you here now?" asked Jin. "And you brought Sergei too?"
"Yes he was proven not guilty when we interrogated him," said Shasha. "Now he wants information for some Azazel thing and the data for the development of natural resources."
"You sound like a judge," said Anna with a laugh. "Yeah he wants the info because he wants to make a research about Azazel."
"Why?" asked Jin. "I had a hard time killing it and you want to clone it?"
Dragunov shook his head.
"We only wanna do a research," said the Russian. "Only research. The monster interests us."
"Wait you can actually speak so clearly?" asked Jin. "Oh yeah you can sing too, can't you?"
Dragunov looked shocked and turned red.
"It's a secret hobby of mine," said Dragunov. "Yes we would appreciate if you give us the data."
"But I thought you actually took Azazel away with you?" asked Steve. "Like I heard about it."
"Yeah but we stole it back from them," said Jin. "To avoid it from going to the wrong hands. I have the data right here. I'll give it to you, but if you do anything funny, we're bombing your place down. Is that clear?"
Dragunov nodded.
"Okay I'll copy it in a microchip for you," said Jin, walking to his computer. "Wait for about five minutes. Keep this microchip safely, or destroy it as soon as you copy the data. It might go to the wrong hands."
He gave the microchip with the monster's data and another one with the data about the development of natural resources to Dragunov and the Russian thanked them.
"Thank you for your help," said Dragunov. "I will now go back to Yokohama."
"Do you want us to drop you there?" asked Nina. "We'll drop you the same way we brought you here."
Dragunov shook his head.
"If you mean knocking me out and tying me up, I'll go myself," said Dragunov. "If that's what you mean by the same way you brought me here."
The others started laughing.
"No we won't," said Anna. "We'll just take you there via SUV."
"So you're gonna borrow another SUV from us?" asked Jin. "You can't possibly fit in a car..."
"We already did," said Steve. "We borrowed one from your father."
They said goodbye and went to Yokohama to drop Dragunov there. They left him at the military barracks, which was within the compound of the military base. They came back to Tokyo and made a beeline for the G Corporation building. They returned the SUV and retrieved Steve's car. They went back home after buying some dinner, exhausted.