The surprise attack

They were really enjoying the rides in the amusement parks that they went to. Xiaoyu was enjoying herself the most.
"Oh the rides are amazing!!" exclaimed Xiaoyu. "I really like the Ferris wheel! I mean who wouldn't enjoy a ride in a Ferris wheel?"
"Me, apparently," said Jun. "I'm afraid of heights. That's why I prefer driving over aeroplanes..."
"No wonder you were holding my arm tightly on the way here in the jet," said Kazuya, realising. "So that's why you didn't even look down the window..."
"How come you never noticed this?" asked Jun. "That's why I always shuddered at the thought of you being thrown down a cliff. Like aren't you afraid of falling or something?"
"Nah I'm used to it," said Kazuya, unfazed. "Like I said, it used to be Heihachi's general punishment."
"It's a good thing I didn't grow up with him..." said Lars. "And if he threw me down a cliff at such a young age, I wouldn't have survived, because I don't have the Devil Gene."
"You guys wait here," said Xiaoyu. "I wanna go and win that hoopla game and buy some cotton candy."
"Okay, but be back by three thirty because the sun sets fast here," said Jun. "If we arrive before you, we'll wait near the rented car, okay? And you do the same thing too if you arrive before us."
"Okay!" said Xiaoyu while skipping off towards the hoopla. "I'll meet you there then."
So she went to the hoopla game and played it. She managed to win a panda doll after six tries.
"Aww it's so cute," said Xiaoyu, hugging it. "I think I'll get some cotton candy."
She walked over to a stall that sold cotton candy and bought some. She was eating it on the way to another ride. She was taking photos of the places and was sending them to Miharu and Alisa.
Xiaoyu: U guys!
Xiaoyu: This place is amazing!!
Miharu: Yessss
Miharu: Shall we plan a trip there during our next holiday?
Alisa🤖: Yasssssss
Xiaoyu: Yesss we should!
Xiaoyu: I'm sure Panda would love it too!
Miharu: Ok we shall discuss the dates when u come back
Alisa🤖: Well the hotel rates are quite high after the 10th of December
Xiaoyu: How do u know?
Miharu: We keep forgetting that she's a robot...
Alisa🤖: Yep
Alisa🤖: I'm looking into some websites now
Miharu: Robo girl...
Miharu: Wanna invite ur human counterpart too, Alisa?
Alisa🤖: Sure, but not sure she'd agree or not
Miharu: It would be fun to go as a group, right Xiao?
Miharu: Xiao?
Miharu: Oh no what happened to her?
Alisa🤖: She's not responding
Alisa🤖: I think her phone is dead...
Miharu: Oh no
Miharu: Xiao?
Miharu: Are u okay?
The reason she didn't reply to their texts was because she was suddenly ambushed by a gang of unknown men in masks. She had been walking around the amusement park when suddenly she appeared to a more desolate place in the amusement park that was closed for maintenance purposes. She turned around to walk back to where she came from, but found herself surrounded.
"Who are you?!" shouted Xiaoyu. "Why are you after me?"
"There's no escape for you," said one of them, walking towards her. "You can't run away from us, little girl."
"Humph!" said Xiaoyu, scornfully. "If you think that I'm just a little girl in pigtails, then you cannot be more wrong! Let me show you what a little girl can do to a gang of rogues like you!"
She put the bear down and pocketed her phone. It was constantly vibrating in her pocket but that didn't bother her. She got into her fighting stance and started to hit the nearest one to her, pushing him away with a Bayonet Thruster. The others were surprised by her strength and started to run towards and to attack her too. She did her Flapping Wings move to them and got into her Phoenix stance. Then she gave them a Phoenix Talon, which sent two of them flying at the same time. Then she rolled forward and pulled them into Jade. Another one of them stepped in front of her and she gave them Ruby. There was only one left, and he was just standing there, not knowing what was gonna become of him. She got into her Hypnotist stance and confused him. He kept looking at her and his eyes were following her movements. Although Xiaoyu couldn't see his eyes, she still knew that his gaze was following her movements. When he least expected it, she gave him a Thunder Strike.
Satisfied with seeing her attackers lying unconscious on the ground, Xiaoyu just calmly picked up her panda and walked off towards the car. The others were worried for her, because she was taking so long and wasn't replying to any of her text messages. It was also evening and dusk was coming in quickly. They were so relieved to see her when she just calmly walked over to them with a panda doll in her arms.
"Where were you?" asked Jun, examining her for any bruises, before hugging her. "Why did you take so long?"
"I just got carried away with the rides," said Xiaoyu, hiding the fact that she had just been ambushed. "Look! I won this panda at the hoopla! Isn't it cute?"
"Now why do you need a panda doll when you've got an actual panda as a pet?" asked Jin. "Like you have a real life panda by your side..."
"Well I'm gonna give this to her, as a souvenir," said Xiaoyu. "And also as a peace offering for not bring her with me..."
Xiaoyu had left Panda at Miharu's home for a week. Miharu didn't mind taking care of Panda, because she loved Panda as much as Xiaoyu did.
"Fine, get in," said Jin. "We better get something to eat. I'm hungry."
So they went to a restaurant with good reviews and had a light meal there, since it wasn't dinner time yet. They did their research before planning the trip so that they don't waste time on the bad stuff and miss the good stuff. They went back to their resort and were just sitting around the living room, chatting away. Amber noticed that Xiaoyu looked off. She wasn't as cheerful as she usually was, because she was trying to think who has sent the attackers on her. They were clearly targeting her, and only her, because they clearly didn't look like they wanted to rob her. She was so lost in thought that she didn't even notice Jun calling her.
"Huh?" asked Xiaoyu, snapping back to reality. "What is it Auntie Jun?"
"I asked you how many times did you play the hoopla before you got the panda," said Jun. "You must have played it a lot, considering that you took so long to finish."
"Oh I played it like six times," said Xiaoyu. "I had to work a little hard for it..."
"You had to do it six times before getting it right?" asked Jin, scornfully. "If I came with you, for six tries, I would've gotten you six rewards."
"Show off," said Lars. "Well if that's correct, then why didn't you go with her?"
"Because he didn't want to be caught losing a hoopla in front of his girl," said Kazuya, but received a smack from Jin. "So I was right, then."
"Fine then," said Jin. "Tomorrow I'm following you to the hoopla and getting you those rewards."
They were all cheering at this. All except Xiaoyu. She was still trying to figure out who her attacker was. Amber noticed that she had been rather silent after going to the amusement park. She decided to ask her later at bedtime.