The night out

"Wait so we're going to Shinjuku right?" asked Steve and Jin and Hwoarang nodded. "You guys have enough coins right?"
"Yes, Steve," said Jin and Hwoarang in unison, annoyed.
"Good," said Steve. "You guys wanna buy snacks? To play while eating?"
"I already did that," said Hwoarang, holding up a big bag of food. "So we can snack all we want."
"What about drinks?" asked Jin. "You two wanna choke on junk food?"
"Nah I have some soda too," said Hwoarang, holding up an ice box. "We're gonna have cold drinks at hand."
"You going for a picnic or to the arcade?" asked Steve. "We're gonna look like we're having a picnic in the arcade..."
"Food isn't allowed in the arcade," said Jin, driving. "So you just wasted your money..."
"Not really," said Hwoarang. "If we can't bring them to the arcade, we'll just eat them here!"
"And you're cleaning it up," said Jin. "No spilling okay? I know how messy you are, especially with food..."
"Then I guess we better go for an actual picnic," said Hwoarang. "We can have it outside!"
"At night?" said Steve. "You wanna have a picnic at night?"
"Why not?" asked Hwoarang. "A picnic's a picnic right?"
"Yeah whatever," said Jin. "So where to?"
"Shinjuku park," said Hwoarang. "It's near the arcade too."
"Okay so that's where we're having the picnic," said Jin, driving there. "Seems like a good place."
"I feel like we're vampires..." said Steve. "Going for picnics at night instead during the daytime."
Hwoarang and Jin started laughing when he said that.
"You haven't been out at night much, have you?" said Jin. "I'm always out an night..."
"No wonder you're always grumpy," said Hwoarang. "But yeah me too."
Jin drove to Shinjuku. They sat at the picnic table and Hwoarang started to unpack the bag of snacks and they started to eat the food. They suddenly heard a very loud noise behind them, followed by shouting. Jin turned around to see what was going on while the other two just looked at what's going on behind Jin.
"What did I tell you?" they heard a guy shouting. "I don't want that, dad! I wanted it in blue NOT CYAN! YES THERE IS A DIFFERENCE! IF YOU WANT TO GIVE ME A BIRTHDAY GIFT, IT BETTER BE WHAT I WANT!"
"Who the heck is that guy?" asked Hwoarang. "Seems like a spoiled kid grown into an adult..."
"That's Jax Alves," said Jin, turning back to them. "He's the son of Ace Alves, CEO of Ace Runway Modelling."
"Wait so that's Katarina's adoptive cousin?" asked Steve, and Jin nodded. "Wow..."
"That's what you get from being spoilt," said Jin. "He was waited from hand to foot since he was born."
"Spoilt idiot," said Hwoarang, shaking his head. "I wanna give him a piece of my mind!"
"Oi Hwoarang," said Steve. "Just eat... we just mind our own business."
"Yeah Steve's right," said Jin. "We just do whatever we have to do."
So after eating everything, or almost everything, they went to the arcade which was just across the street. They walked there and started playing almost all the games, losing, groaning, trying again, and then winning, then screaming happily till everyone in the arcade looked at them.
"Hwoarang, stop screaming like that," said Jin, annoyed. "You're gonna get thrown out if you keep that up..."
"Yeah sorry about that," said Hwoarang, embarrassed. "I got a little too carried away..."
"You're always carried away..." said Steve. "Like during the times we spar..."
So they continued playing. Meanwhile, Shasha and Ella were having a hard time choosing a movie to watch at Nina's mansion.
"So what movie do you wanna watch?" asked Shasha, a box of popcorn on her lap, while holding the tv remote control and selecting a movie. "Sci-fi, Rom Com, Horror or Mystery?"
"Mystery," said Ella, crunching on popcorn. "Is there Nancy Drew?"
"Yep all versions," said Shasha. "Which one do you wanna watch?"
"The 2007 one," said Ella. "I like that one the best."
"Yeah same," said Shasha, while selecting the movie. "Now we sit back and watch."
Meanwhile, Anna and Lee were having a good date at a fancy restaurant.
"I still can't believe how you managed to get reservations," said Anna. "This place is always fully booked, and you managed to get a VIP table too!"
"Yes I have my elegant ways," said Lee. "It's excellent we got this place right? Perfect for our date..."
"Yes it is," said Anna, smiling. "This place is amazing! The food is simply... excellent!"
They ordered the best food served in the restaurant and started eating happily. They ordered some champagne too. They were relaxed and happy with their date when suddenly there was a disturbance.
"Hey Jax," they heard a man from the next table say. "I got you the best gift for your birthday, something you've always wanted!"
"What is it?" they clearly heard the person on the other end even though the man was fairly far away. "What is that you got me?"
"It's a cyan Koenigsegg CCXR Trevita!" exclaimed the man to the phone. "Can you believe it! You've always wanted it right?"
Then they heard the most horrible sound from the other end. The person was shouting, and mostly inaudible because of the speed they were talking in. It was a guy on the other end.
"Is there a difference?" asked the man. "I don't see any difference between cyan and blue..."
"YES THERE IS A DIFFERENCE!" exclaimed the guy at the other end. By this time Anna and Lee were completely annoyed with them. The next part was something inaudible. They couldn't understand a word he was saying. They knew that the guy at the other end hung up because the man looked at his phone in confusion and anger.
"That spoilt child..." he muttered to himself. "What am I gonna do now? That car costed a fortune!"
"What an ungrateful child," said Lee, shaking his head. "This is not Excellent."
"It's certainly not," said Anna. "Wait this guy looks familiar..."
"He's Ace Alves," said Lee. "The CEO of Ace Runway Modelling? I'm sure you've heard of him."
"Heard of him?" said Anna in a low voice. "We're trying to ruin him!"
"What?" asked Lee, confused. "But why?"
Anna explained everything to him in a very low voice. He looked surprised and then said the most surprising thing ever.
"Anna, baby," began Lee. "Let's kidnap him!"
"What?!" Anna whisper shouted. "You wanna do that?"
"Yeah," said Lee, nodding. "As soon as our date's over, we snatch him up!"
"Okay then," said Anna, excited. "We do that, then. Your car is big enough right..."
"Yes it is," said Lee. "I have some tranquilliser. We just put it in his champagne."
"Okay that would do," said Anna. "I'll do it."