Plan B

Ella texted her father to pick her up at Nina's mansion. They talked on the way there.
"So Uh that was the most... awkward day at school," said Ella. "It was very strange to be his group member..."
"Easy for you to say..." said Shasha. "You didn't even say anything! You just made me do all the talking..."
"Heh heh," Ella laughed awkwardly. "Sorry about that..."
"Yeah but you do this more than once," said Shasha. "Honestly, I think the only person you speak to in the whole school is me..."
"Yeah, cause you're my best friend," said Ella. "I feel comfortable with you."
"Aww," said Shasha. "You remind me of a friend back in my country."
"Really?" said Ella. "I think what your friend said was right. You do have this natural aura that makes people want to talk to you..."
"Yeah I guess it's true," said Shasha. "I've gotten unwanted attention from a first former this one time and she started acting as if I was a friend of hers for years, clapping me on my back too hard!"
"That's so weird!" said Ella.
"I know right!" said Shasha. "I mean, if you or my best friends clapped me on the back, I wouldn't mind, but she... I only knew her for less than an hour at the time..."
"Seriously though," said Ella. "It's true, you have a friendly pull."
"Oh look how fast we've arrived," said Shasha when Nina's mansion came into view. "Journeys always seem shorter when we have someone talk to."
"This is the strangest day of my life!" said Ella. "Oh my gosh, I've never met a criminal!"
"It's very strange..." said Shasha. "I need to think first."
"Same," said Ella. "Need to relax first."
They pondered a while before they went to prepare some lunch. They prepared spaghetti with carbonara sauce. The others soon arrived and they arrived while telling about the plans.
"Doctor Bosconovitch said something about the weakness," said Steve loudly while entering. "He says it'll be ready soon."
"Alright then," said Shasha, also loudly. "I'll try and do something till then."
"What are you guys talking about?" asked Ella suddenly. Shasha had completely forgotten that she was still there! "What will be ready soon? What will you do till what?"
"Uh oh I forgot she's still here," thought Shasha. "I must think up of an excuse..."
"About the new shirt I bought," said Shasha quickly. "I asked Steve where he gets his custom made shirts and he ordered some for me, my own custom design. He says it'll be ready soon."
She quickly left the kitchen and went to the living room.
"Oi did you really had to shout it out?" asked Shasha, softly so that Ella won't hear. "Do you know that Ella's here?"
"What?" asked Steve, shocked. "Uh oh.. did she ask you what we were talking about?"
"Yes I said that I wanted to order some custom made shirt at the same place that you bought yours. I hope she believes it..."
"Yeah I told you not to shout it out," said Nina, slapping Steve's back. "Now look what you've done."
"I'll try and distract her," said Shasha. "You guys try to talk as softly as you can."
She ran back to the kitchen and brought out the food to the dining table.
"You won't guess what happened at school," said Shasha. "There's a new student in our class."
"Who is it?" asked Nina.
"It's Bryan Fury!" said Shasha. "And you know what's even more... awkward?"
"What?" asked everyone besides Ella in unison.
"He's in our group to investigate a criminal," said Shasha. "It's an assignment given to us by our trainer."
"Let me guess," said Anna. "The criminal that your group got is Bryan Fury himself?"
"Yes, exactly!" exclaimed Shasha. "So we can actually get better info because the criminal himself is in our group hahaha."
They continued eating while chatting. Ella soon started to join into the conversation too. Soon, Ella's father arrived to pick her up and she went home.
"Phew that was a close one," said Shasha, then she turned to Steve. "Now what made you think it was a good idea to announce your arrival by shouting about our plans?"
"I thought no one was home besides you," said Steve. "I never expected that Ella was here too..."
"Yeah now back to the plans," said Nina. "What exactly did Doctor Bosconovitch say?"
"He said that the thing will take time to be made," said Steve. "So he said we should be patient."
"Patient!" exclaimed Katarina. "I have no time to be PATIENT!"
"Relax Katarina," said Anna. "We'll think of a plan B."
"I know!" said Adam suddenly. "Why not we do something like this..."
Adam told his plans and all of them listened with interest. His plan was that they ask Doctor Bosconovitch to call Bryan to the lab while all of them wait for him in the lab, and then, they ambush him!
"I think that's a good idea," said Nina. "But will Bryan come?"
"Yes he will," said Adam. "That microchip that he used on Bryan erased all evil thoughts in his head. He has great respect for Doctor B now."
"Then I guess it's good," said Anna. "When do you wanna do it? Shasha, when is your class free?"
"This week's kinda full," said Shasha. "What about the weekend?"
They all groaned at this.
"So you're saying we have to wait for the entire week to go by?" groaned Katarina. "And it's only Monday? Why does revenge take so long?"
"Yeah like I was looking forward to it," said Steve. "I was just looking forward to a fight!"
"And what will you be doing while the fight is happening?" asked Nina, annoyed. "Watching with a box of popcorn?"
"Maybe?" said Adam. "It would be like a tournament!"
Both of the boys received a hard slap from Nina.
"Seriously, how did I not notice that you're Steve's father?" asked Nina. "Both of you may not look very alike, but you sure act alike..."
"Well, he's my son after all..." said Adam, nursing the spot where Nina had slapped. "Of course he doesn't look like me, he's a carbon copy of you!"
"Yeah he is," said Shasha. "Like the first time I saw him, I thought looked like a male version of Nina."
"Yeah me too," said Anna. "Like it's pretty obvious."
"Okay now back to business," said Nina. "So this Saturday, we call him to the lab and ambush him!"
"Can't we do it on Friday?" asked Shasha. "Like after school? Since school ends earlier on Friday."
"Yes, Friday," said Katarina. "We go on Friday. I can't possibly wait till Saturday."
"Then it's done," said Steve. "I'll tell Dr Bosconovitch about it tomorrow."
"I'll come with you," said Adam. "I'm a bit free tomorrow, so I'll follow you."
The day continued with them either making plans or with them sitting around and playing video games. Katarina tried to have as much fun as she can, or at least the others made her play to cheer her up.