The result

"Can I see Benjamin Yuki, Dean Earwicker and Ryan Lewis?" asked the supervisor. "Please come into my office, you've been selected."
Adam looked at Bob and Bob looked at Adam. They can't believe that they actually got selected. So they walked into the office, together with the third guy, who had also been selected. They seated themselves in front of the boss lady and she started speaking to them.
"Congratulations, because you three have been selected today," said the supervisor. "You've been our best choices today, because our agency have been looking for muscular hunky guys and you three are the only ones that make the cut in today's session. Come in tomorrow for training. Again congratulations!"
"Thanks we will," said all three of them in unison. "We'll be here."
"So here are the times, so be here punctually," she said. "Or else your places will go to someone else."
They thanked her and left. The waiting guys were infuriated, but didn't say anything. Bob and Adam left the building and went to Nina's mansion with the good news.
"I can't believe it," said Adam. "We actually made it in!"
"Oh come on," said Bob, smugly, while driving. "She thinks we're hunky and muscular. That's a good compliment!"
So they arrived at Nina's mansion and walked in. They found that nobody was home. Luckily, Adam had extra keys so they let themselves in.
"So where do you think they are?" asked Bob, seating himself on the couch. "Do you think they're still at the Mishima Zaibatsu?"
"I think they are," said Adam. "But then again, I don't really know."
Just as he finished saying that, the others burst in.
"We have fake ID cards too," said Nina, flourishing hers. "We made them, just in case."
"Guess what, we got selected," said Adam. "So me and Bob are now models."
"They said they only wanted 'muscular and hunky' guys," said Bob. "So apparently we were the only ones that achieved that requirement, besides a guy by the name of Benjamin Yuki."
"So my fiancé is officially a model now," said Nina. "I never expected this, but okay."
"And my boyfriend's a model too!" said Katarina, hugging Bob. "Now, don't you cheat on me, or I'll throw you off the tallest building I can find!"
"I won't," said Bob. "I promise."
"Hope that doesn't break," said Steve in a low voice to himself. But two people heard it and it was Nina and Shasha. They started laughing because they understood what Steve had said.
"So they called us for training tomorrow," said Adam. "I hope I don't flunk it..."
"I bet I'm gonna ace it!" said Bob. "Anyway, I gotta go, bye bye everyone!"
He walked out, got into his car and drove off to his guesthouse. Adam still wondered how he was gonna do at the training session. The thought of him on the runway just made him shudder. He was supposed to be on the runway on the upcoming event.
"Please do something before the event comes," said Adam. "I don't wanna be on the runway..."
"We'll try," said Nina. "But for now, just grin and bear it."
"Okay... I'll try," said Adam, doubtfully. "I hope I can make it do..."
So they had a snack and tried to motivate Adam for the training session that he had to go the next day.
"Okay try to watch some models online," said Nina. "Watch a fashion show. Watch male models on the runway."
And so, he did. He searched up some videos and then groaned.
"Oooohhhh how am I gonna walk like that?" said Adam. "I'm not that confident..."
"Oh just try," said Anna. "You seemed confident enough when we chased you in Yakushima..."
"Yeah, well I was panicking," said Adam. "I just fled from there as fast as he could, but almost failed. Almost..."
"Yeah because you tripped me..." said Anna. "You acted fast, didn't you. So that's how it works, just act fast!"
"I'll try," said Adam. "Do you think Bob's gonna have any difficulties?"
Maybe he will, but it wasn't for sure because at that very moment he was panicking. He searched online for videos and decided to give them a try in the gym that was in the premise of the residential area. The room was surrounded by mirrors, and he was the only one there, so he wasn't afraid to try them out. He tried cat walking, he did fine, but he didn't think so. He thought he looked like a walking chicken! He just decided that he'd make it do, he'd try to do it a little better, and more confidently.
"I think I'll just use my charms," said Bob. "I hope they'll work..."
So he just hoped that he'd do good the next day.
"This is like when I was in high school," thought Bob. "It's like the time when I didn't study well for a test I had the next day and I was super nervous. Yep, that's exactly how I feel now..."
But the people at Nina's mansion didn't think so. They thought that Bob was feeling very confident and that he would ace it. Little did they know, he was panicking too.
"I feel like we should get dinner," said Adam, suddenly. "I'm having tummy butterflies, and I tend to eat more when I'm stressed or nervous..."
"Oh I do that too," said Steve and Nina started shaking her head. "Eating helps me think straight..."
"That's why both of you are always eating before there's some big thing happening," said Nina. "Now I know why."
"You should try it too, Nina," said Anna. "It actually works. I think you do that too because I've seen you doing it."
"Fine, you win," said Nina. "I do that too..."
"I do that too actually," said Shasha. "I feel like everyone does that..."
"So what's for dinner?" asked Steve. "What shall we eat?"
"Let's just go to the diner," said Anna. "I know it's unhealthy, but hey. Where else do you wanna eat?"
"To the diner it is, then," said Nina, getting up. "Steve, you drive. I'm lazy to take drive."
So that's what they did they took Steve's car to the diner and had their dinner there. They got into bed right after coming back home. Adam didn't get much sleep that night, since he was pondering on how would he do at the training the next day. Bob on the other hand, slept soundly. It was true, he wasn't sure with himself for the training, but he won't let that stop him from getting enough sleep. The next morning, Adam went to fetch Bob at his guesthouse instead because he didn't wish to see the scene that he witnessed the day before.