An escape and a capture

The others leaned forward in their chairs, eager to know what Nina was gonna say.
"Come on, say it!" said Jun. "Where did you see them?"
"Well..." began Nina. "Two years ago, Heihachi raided the main base of the Archers Of Sirius. Claudio Serafino, their leader, agreed to help Heihachi eliminate the Devil Gene. Xiaoyu then hunted him down and defeated him, forcing him to take her to find Jin. But that didn't happen, since Lars found Jin, and Xiaoyu just went to meet him at Violet Systems."
"But what does he want now?" asked Jin. "The Devil Gene is under control, the world is no longer in chaos, everything's good. Why has he captured Xiaoyu now?"
"Maybe he's still trying to lure you to him," said Nina. "Maybe he's still trying to eliminate the Devil Gene."
"Why did Xiaoyu hunt him down..." said Jin, a hand on his fore head. "Okay, at least we know who he is now."
Jin's phone started ringing. It was from Xiaoyu's number. He picked it up and put it on speaker mode.
"So, do you know who am I yet?" asked the man at the other end. "Come on, tell me."
"Claudio Serafino," said Jin. "I know it's you. Where are you? I know it's me that you want, let Xiaoyu go."
"And then what?" asked Claudio. "She goes back to you, and then you leave happily ever after? No, that's not happening. I'm not releasing her, unless you come here, alone- no, not alone. You come here with your father. He has the Devil Gene too right?"
"Fine, we'll come," said Kazuya. "Where are you?"
"Ah that's what I'll like to ask you," said Claudio. "Where am I?"
"Oh great," said Lars. "Like how are we supposed to know that?"
"I am Claudio Serafino," said Claudio. "I don't train or fight with the Mishimas. But if you're late, no god will help you. Where am I?"
"But you are gonna fight Mishimas," said Shasha, confused. "Like isn't that your motive?"
"It is," said Claudio. "Time is ticking! I'll see you in one hour. Addio!"
"Wait wait!" cried Jun, but he hung up.
"Oh great," said Steve. "What do we do now?"
"That was a hint," said Nina. "We have to crack it."
"I recorded it again," said Amber. "Let's listen carefully."
She played the recording and listened carefully.
"What does he mean by he doesn't train with the Mishimas?" asked Jin, exasperated. "What does he mean?!"
"Wait wait," said Nina, calming them down. "We have to analyse it carefully."
"Wait he mentioned training with the Mishimas right?" said Shasha. "Where do you Mishimas train your Karate?"
"At the dojo in G Corporation," said Kazuya. "But now, we train in the Mishima Zaibatsu dojo."
Jun thought for a moment.
"Where did Heihachi train?" asked Jun suddenly. "Where did he usually train?"
"At Hon-Maru!" exclaimed Jin. "But that place was destroyed in that explosion!"
"No that's not where he trained," said Kazuya. "He always trained in the Mishima Dojo!"
"Hey that's trespassing private property," said Jin. "But that seems like the right place."
"Wanna go and check?" asked Adam. "It might be the right place?"
"Yes we should," said Jin. "But we shouldn't go alone. Nina, come with me. I'll call Alisa there too."
"I'll come too," said Adam. "I'll come with you."
"No Adam," said Nina. "It's my job as a bodyguard."
"Be careful, Jin," said Jun. "You too, Kazuya."
"Don't worry, mom," said Jin. "We'll be fine."
"Don't worry, Jun," said Kazuya. "I'll take care of our son."
"Says the one who tried to kill him for years," said Lars. "Anyway, good luck, you guys."
"I'll have to change first," said Nina, getting up and going to an adjoining room. It was her gadget lab, and also where she keeps her spy suits. "I still have a tomato sauce stain on me..."
Alisa flew to Nina's mansion and joined them. Soon, they were driving in the Mishima Zaibatsu SUV. They had sent the driver back to his own home, and were driving there themselves. They drove to the Mishima Dojo and went in.
"Man, it's been two years since I last came here," said Kazuya, entering the place with the others. "This place brings back bad memories..."
"Kinda reminds me of Hon-Maru," said Jin. "Still, bad memories, they are."
"I feel electromagnetic waves here," said Alisa. "It's really high. If this keeps up, my circuit will turn off."
"Yes I feel the heat too," said Nina. "It's really high."
They entered the place, and it was dark. Suddenly, they started to inhale a strange smelling gas.
"Everyone, cover your noses and mouths!" shouted Alisa. "This is sleeping gas!"
Suddenly they heard a loud thump, followed by Alisa's voice, in monotone.
"High electromagnetic waves detected," said Alisa. "System shutting down..."
"Oh no," was all Nina managed to say before everything went buzzy. Soon, they all passed out.
Meanwhile, Xiaoyu was left unconscious in a dark room.
Xiaoyu POV
Urgh, my head... what happened? Where is everyone? I started to wonder what was going on. Soon, everything came to me. I remembered everything, how I was running towards the car, and that enormous van suddenly pulled up in front of me and someone dragging me in. Where am I now? What is this place? I should call Jin. Where's my phone? Urgh I must've dropped it! Wait, I have to get out of here. What is this place anyway? I started examining the room that I was in. I was left on the cold hard floor, in a dark room, with only a lightbulb overhead. I started walking around too. The room was surprisingly clean for a place to keep me hostage... oh well, it's still way better than keeping me in a stinky dark room... there was a door, aaand it's locked, naturally.
Eh as if that's a problem. If it's locked, I'll just pick it. I took out a hairpin from my hair and started to pick the lock. I jiggled it in the knob, and soon there was a familiar 'click' sound. Satisfied, I easily opened the door and walked out of the room, cautiously, not making a sound. The room I came to looked like a... cathedral. It was peaceful, and there were stained glass windows around the walls, and there was a statue of a goddess in the middle of the beautiful marble floor of the room.
The place looked really good, but obviously I'm not here to enjoy this. Where's that exit? Wait is that a door? I ran towards it and opened it. There were a few of those men in those plague doctor outfits. They saw me and started to charge towards me. Well, I guess I should take them down the hard way. They're asking for it, anyway.
So I got into my fighting stance and gave the first one a Cloud Kick, as I call it. The man instantly fell down, unconscious because the hard floor made the impact bigger. The other one soon came to me too. I gave that one a Clouded Peak.
Leaving them lying on the ground, I walked over to another door, also decorated with beautiful stained glass. I came to what seemed to be the lobby, with the same ornate marble floor. I saw a glass door that leaded out. I ran towards it, joyfully. But someone started to pull the back of my jacket.
Ah as if that's gonna stop me. I gave them a Falcon's Beak, followed by a Hidden Fortune. With my back still turned, I noticed that another one of them were running towards me. I gave them the Dark and Stormy.
There were more running towards me, so I just bolted from there. I have no time to beat them all up. So I ran out and noticed that this place looked quite familiar. It was only a few blocks away from Nina's place! I ran there as fast as I can, and soon, Nina's mansion came into view.
The huge gates were closed. But luckily for me, it wasn't locked. I opened it and ran into her driveway, almost falling into the garden around the driveway. I came to her giant oak door and started banging it. Soon, Shasha opened the door. She looked so surprised, that she didn't even invite me in. She just stood there, wide-eyed .