Sightseeing plans

The first day of being the CEO was actually kinda stressful, but Nina handled it.
"I hope the new accountant doesn't steal money this time," said Nina. "Oh I wish this would go smoothly."
"I'm sure it would, Miss Williams," said android Alisa. "There's nothing to worry about. The new accountant is very trustworthy."
"Yeah, Nina," said Alisa. "It's fine, we'll help you get through this."
"Thanks guys," said Nina. "You really do make things easier for me."
Meanwhile in the Bahamas, Anna was having a good time with Lee.
"How did you manage to get a house in such a beautiful place?" asked Anna, relaxing on the lawn chair with Lee. "Like this is literally paradise!"
"Well I just thought it was pointless to kill Heihachi and decided to enjoy my life instead," said Lee, relaxing. "I didn't wanna ruin my life just because of Heihachi..."
"That's a very good choice," said Anna, nodding. "If Kazuya had done the same thing, he wouldn't have wasted his time with Heihachi."
"Well he wasn't able to," said Lee. "He was with G Corp remember? And then Heihachi's people broke into G Corp and he decided to seek vengeance with from Heihachi."
"Yeah that's true too," said Anna. "Anyway, let's just enjoy this holiday."
Meanwhile in Hokkaido...
"So where do you wanna go?" asked Kazuya. "Have you guys planned anything?"
"Can we go to the Snow Crystal museum?" asked Jin. "I heard the crystal displays there look really cool."
"Can we go to Family Ailand You too?" asked Xiaoyu. "I really wanna get on all the rides!"
"It's an amusement park, isn't it..." said Jin. "Yep it is..."
"Oh come on," said Amber. "It would be fun!"
"Yes!" said everyone in unison.
"And then we go to the Asahiyama Zoo," said Jun. "I wanna see all the beautiful animals!"
So that's what they did. They went to the crystal museum first. After that, during the evening, they went to the amusement park. They decided to go to the zoo the next day.
Nina found that being the CEO for the Mishima Zaibatsu wasn't so hard after all. The reason why she found it hard before was because of the war, and also, because of Heihachi. That day, she returned home a little later than she usually would.
"So how was it?" asked Shasha when Nina returned. "How was it like to be the CEO of the Mishima Zaibatsu?"
"It was okay," said Nina, slumping down on the couch. "The Alisas were really helpful, and so were Steve and Adam."
"I thought you said Adam might not be of help because he's so clueless," said Shasha, mockingly. "Oh come on, he isn't so bad right?"
"Fine, he isn't that bad," said Nina. "I admit it, he's okay."
"Hah!" said Adam, triumphantly. "See!"
"Yeah yeah, whatever," said Nina, annoyed. "So what's for lunch? I'm starving..."
"I made some jambalaya pasta," said Shasha. "Yeah I'm hungry too, come on."
"Well didn't Ella come?" asked Steve. "She's always tagging along with you, especially when we need to do something important..."
"Nope because she doesn't wanna come here anymore," said Shasha. "Thanks to you, Nina, and Anna too..."
"Oh no now I kinda feel bad," said Nina. "What should we do now?"
"I have no idea," said Shasha. "But yeah..."
"Should we apologise?" asked Nina. "I mean, it is kinda my fault after all..."
"You actually think about apologising?" asked Adam. "Good to know."
Everyone besides Nina burst out laughing.
The days went on like this and Anna would call Nina every night, as promised.
"You know what?" asked Nina. "I'm the CEO now."
"Congratulations!" said Anna. "You're promoted. But why? You're not even a Mishima..."
"Well it's only temporary," said Nina. "It's because the Mishimas have gone for a holiday to Hokkaido..."
"Oh that's good," said Anna. "What about Lars? Don't tell me he went too?"
"He did," said Nina. "They laughed at me when I asked why Lars can't be CEO in Jin's place."
"Wait Lars did that?" asked Anna and Nina confirmed it. "Wow..."
"Yep," said Nina. "I'm speechless too..."
"So I have to go now," said Anna. "It's really late here. It's past midnight..."
"Really?" said Nina. "It's only three here, I'm having lunch right now."
"Oh then I guess you're just back from work then," said Anna. "Okay have your lunch in peace. Bye!"
Anna was having a good time with Lee. They were looking around the art galleries, the beaches and were relaxing their minds.
"Can we go to that boutique?" asked Anna. "Oh come on, I wanna see the local fashion here."
"Sure thing, Princess," said Lee. "The boutique looks good. Maybe I'll buy you something too."
"Oh stop calling me that, Lee," said Anna, smiling nervously. "Why do you even call me that anyway?"
"Well because you are a Princess," said Lee. "My Princess."
"Awwww," said Anna. "Then you're my Prince then."
So that's what they did. Anna wore her favourite kimono styled dress among the ones that Lee gave her. She wore it with the new pair of sunglasses that he gave her too. Everyone looked at her admiringly, mainly because of the way she was dressed. She looked stunning.
Meanwhile in Hokkaido, Xiaoyu was begging everyone to go for a amusement park run the next day.
"Oh pleeeeease?" asked Xiaoyu, showing them the cute puppy eyes which she had mastered. "Pleeeeease? There's soooo many amusement parks! They all look so fun!"
"Fine," said Jin, unable to say no to her. "How can I say no to that face?"
"Yay!" exclaimed Xiaoyu, happily. "There are so many amusement parks here!"
"And can we go to the zoos the following day?" asked Jun. "I wanna see all the beautiful animals..."
"Well it's only the first day, and we have like four more days left here," said Kazuya. "I think it's best that we explore the attractions as mush as we can."
"Says the one that was locked away in a lab for 20 years," said Lars. "Like didn't you get tired of living in the lab for 19 years?"
"Well I was preparing for revenge," said Kazuya. "I didn't want to be underprepared, you know."
"But didn't you like get tired of the indoors or something?" asked the nature loving Jun. "Like didn't you crave for fresh air or something?"
"I did," said Kazuya. "I did leave the place once in a while in disguise. They allowed me to. After all, Nebraska had beautiful outdoors and I actually liked it."