Story telling

"So tell me," said Anna after dinner. "What exactly happened when we were away?"
"Well..." began Nina. "It's a very very long story."
"It all started with me sensing something following us a few weeks ago," said Jun. "Then when we went to Hokkaido I sensed it again."
"I was ambushed by a gang of masked men," said Xiaoyu. "I beat them up, but they kidnapped me at the airport yesterday."
"Wait what?" asked Anna. "That escalated quick. Who were they?"
"We had no idea," said Jin. "We received a ransom call from a guy that made us solve a riddle. He wanted us to find out who he is."
"The phone call was a clue," said Amber. "So I recorded it. We listened to it carefully and we kinda found out who it was because Xiaoyu told me that the gang that attacked her looked like plague doctors."
"And that's how we knew who he was," said Nina. "It was Claudio Serafino."
"He called us again," said Kazuya. "And gave us a clue that would lead us to where he was, which happened to be the Mishima Dojo."
"And he said that he only wanted me and dad to go there," said Jin. "He ambushed us by giving us sleeping gas."
"Wait wait," said Anna, confused. "Who's this Claudio guy anyway? And what does he want?"
"You should know who he is," said Nina. "You wanted to have your wedding with John Nelson at his cathedral in Italy."
"Oh yes, now I remember," said Anna. "It's that exorcise guy that looks almost exactly like Steve! He has a bunch of marksmen in plague doctor outfits."
"Wait what?" said Steve. "He so doesn't look like me... I look way better."
"Whatever," said Anna. "When I first saw him, I thought it was you in a lame disguise like what this guy did here."
Anna was pointing to Lee.
"My disguise wasn't lame," said Lee. "It was Excellent!"
"Yeah right," said Kazuya, annoyed. "I instantly knew it was you at first glance! You didn't even bother to change your fighting style that much..."
"Enough about that now," said Nina. "Back to the story. So as we said, we were ambushed and were given sleeping gas. The next thing I knew, I woke up, tied up on a chair next to Alisa, with her system down."
"Wait don't tell me that the sleeping gas had affected Alisa too," said Anna. "She isn't even human- unless you mean the human Alisa..."
"No I had shut down because I had detected high electromagnetic waves," said Alisa. "And that caused my system to shut down."
"Yes and I had to reboot her," said Nina. "So we managed to get out of that room and we started to look for Kazuya and Jin."
"Meanwhile, I escaped from the cathedral and ran straight here," said Xiaoyu. "So we ran straight to the cathedral after noticing that they were no longer at the Mishima Dojo."
"You mean to say that you ran here all the way from Italy?" asked Anna, shocked.
"No silly," said Nina, annoyed. "Claudio opened a mini cathedral here, in a mansion, in this neighbourhood. It's only a few blocks away!"
"What the?!" said Anna, astonished. "He actually opened a cathedral here? And then what happened?"
"We entered the place unnoticed because we stole the marksmen's outfits," said Steve. "So we entered and started looking for mom and the others."
"Something tells me that was your idea," said Anna. "I bet it was."
"It was," said Adam. "He's the one who suggested it. So when we were walking  around, we found a room, with the door ajar. What really caught our attention was that there were unconscious marksmen in front of it."
"Yeah we beat them up," said Nina. "We beat them up and got out of that room."
"We were looking for them," said Lars. "We saw them, and the next thing we knew, they were fighting us!"
"We thought you were real marksmen," said Alisa with a giggle. "That's why I went into destruction mode."
"You almost chopped my head off!" said Lars. "It's a good thing I told you."
"Yeah and Nina held me in a Heel Hold," said Adam. "I can't believe that you couldn't recognise your own boyfriend!"
"How are we supposed to recognise you under that pointy looking mask?" asked Nina, annoyed. "Anyway, we got ourselves those suits too and went looking for Jin and Kazuya."
"We found them tied up in chains the attic," said Xiaoyu, with a sad expression. "So we had to free them."
"Let guess," said Anna. "You two got yourselves those marksmen outfits too?"
'Yep," said Jin. "There were two outside, guarding the room we were in. We just took theirs."
"And then you walked out of there unnoticed and came straight here to have a sleepover," said Anna. "Am I right? Seriously what's become of Lee? He's so quiet suddenly."
Everyone looked over to where Lee was and him fast asleep! He had found that this 'very very long story' was too boring for him. He tried listening to the story, but ended up falling asleep. He was snoring away, having random dreams.
"Just leave him be," said Jun. "Anyway, we were walking down the hallway, towards the exit, when suddenly Claudio appeared."
"We beat him up," said Nina. "Me, Jun and Alisa gave him some serious damage."
"But not enough," said Alisa. "He still wasn't defeated. He got up and wanted to shoot his starburst arrow at Jin and Kazuya."
"Whoaaaaaaaa," said Anna. "He has starburst powers?!"
"Anna, he's an exorcist," said Nina. "He obviously has supernatural powers..."
"So he was gonna shoot us," said Kazuya. "But before he could, he was blasted by a laser beam!"
"Did you guys do it?" asked Anna but Jin and Kazuya shook their heads. "Then who was it- oh my goodness... was it?"
"Yes it was," said Jun. "It was Angel."
"Excellent..." said Lee in his sleep. He said this and continued to snore away. This sent all of them into fits of laughter.
"This guys seriously knows how to ruin a story," said Anna, laughing. "Whatever, continue."
"I actually screamed when I saw the angel," said Shasha. "Like just imagine, an ANGEL, with HUGE white wings, hovering a few feat above the ground in front of you!"
"We're used to it," said Anna. "But yeah, the first time I saw her was very... interesting."
"Yeah she fainted!" said Nina, laughing. "She actually fainted."
"Stop it," said Anna. "Anyway, what happened after that?"
"Angel explained to Claudio that these two are not evil," said Jun. "But not before beating him up even more."
"Angel also said that the Devil Gene can also be used for the good of the world," said Jin. "And that she expects us to do that."
"Then?" asked Anna, eagerly. "What happened after that?"
"We just came home and went to bed," said Adam. "It was a very tiring day."
"But you disturbed my sleep," said Nina. "You called me while I was fast asleep! What's even worse is that you were shouting over the phone."
"I didn't know that," said Anna. "I mean, how often does this happen? I thought you were still awake, since it was fairly early..."
"Yeah but our sleep was ruined even more," said Jin. "Xiao went sleep walking!"
"Wait what?" asked Xiaoyu, confused and surprised. "I did?"
"Yes you did," said Jun. "You went to the fridge and pressed your face against it."
"Yes Xiao," said Alisa. "I had to carry you back to your bed and watch over you while recharging."
"Whoa..." said Xiaoyu. "I never knew I went sleepwalking..."
"Neither did we," said Lars. "But this guy here, was planning to leave you on the ground on the cold rainy night."
"Awww," said Xiaoyu, pouting. "You actually wanted to leave me to freeze?"
"Yeah and that's why I made him pay for it," said Jun. "You think he cooked dinner just because he wanted to? No. It was a punishment."
"No wonder the it was all my favourite food," said Xiaoyu, thinking. "Anyway, thanks Jin. You're forgiven."
"Then what about us?" asked Kazuya and Lars in unison.
"Thanks to you two too," said Xiaoyu. "You guys did a great job."
"Can we stay over tonight too?" asked Jun. "Like, it's getting late, and our place is pretty far away."
"Sure," said Nina. "You guys have enough clothes right?"
They nodded. Lee suddenly shot awake, much to everyone's surprise.
"Can I stay over too?" asked Lee. "My place is pretty far too."
"Look who's finally awake," said Anna. "Anyway, yeah you can stay over."
"Excellent," said Lee, and went back to sleep on the sofa.