Epilogue

The next day was Monday. They ate their breakfast together like they usually would.
"It's been a while since we had breakfast together," said Nina. "And it's so good to be going back to work."
"First of all, the last time we had our breakfast together was just yesterday," said Anna. "Second of all, you actually like this job?"
"Yes I do," said Nina. "What's wrong with it?"
"Well I don't know," said Anna with a shrug. "It's just that we're indoors all the time."
"She's just sad that she's not with Lee," said Shasha. "Am I right Anna?"
"What? No!" said Anna, a little red. "It's just that, I'm just... an outside person, that's all."
"Well..." said Nina. "Why don't you just work at Violet Systems then?" asked Nina. "Like that seems like a good option?"
"Yes!" said Anna. "I'll go and join right now!"
"I knew it," said Nina. "Look how she brightened up in a minute!"
"I was right then," said Shasha. "We all know you too well, Anna."
They went to work in Anna's car after having breakfast. Anna dropped them off at the Mishima Zaibatsu after dropping Shasha off at her school and went straight to the Violet Systems building.
"It feels so good to be back," said Nina. "And not as a CEO. Man that was had work...."
"I agree," said Adam. "It was hard to be your assistant."
"And secretary," said Steve. "It was a good thing the Alisas helped us..."
Meanwhile, Shasha had gone to her detective training school. She sat herself next to Ella.
"So you've done your share of the project right?" asked Shasha and Ella nodded. "Good, because I evenly split the work."
"Yeah," said Ella. "Here it is. It was really lucky for us to have the criminal that we were supposed to investigate in our group..."
"Yeah I know right," said Shasha. "It's a good thing that the one month is up, and Bryan went back to being a real detective, instead of a criminal..."
"Yeah I'm glad too," said Ella. "He's working with Officer Lei now."
"Four months more..." said Shasha. "And then we'll be real detectives."
"I can't wait for the holiday," said Ella. "When is it anyway?"
"A few days before Christmas," said Shasha. "I'm gonna go back to my country at that time, I miss my family..."
"Well I guess I'm lucky then," said Ella. "I'm a local."
"Oh like I didn't know that already," said Shasha. "But yeah, you're lucky."
Just then, their lecturer came in. The whole class fell silent when she walked in.
"So I had told you that you guys have to hand in your project today," said the trainer. "Are you all done with it?"
"Yes!" said Shasha and Ella in unison while holding up the portfolio.
"Great, so only one pair finished it?" asked the teacher.
"No we're done too," said another group.
Everyone had already finished the project and they handed it to the teacher.
"I see that Shasha and Ella have collected the most info on the criminal," said the teacher. "And I can see the reason why..."
"It wasn't our fault..." said Shasha. "We didn't expect to have the criminal as our group mate..."
"Quite right," said the teacher. "I'll be marking yours with extra care. I'll be hunting for the mistakes."
"That ain't fair," said Shasha in a low voice to Ella. "As if we asked for Bryan to be in our group..."
"I know right!" replied Ella in a low voice. "But we did do some of our own investigation..."
"You did?" asked Shasha, doubtfully. "You used the internet. I'm the one who actually went questioning people..."
"Fine..." said Ella, defeated. "You did more of the investigating..."
"To top it all up, I'm the one who actually questioned Bryan," said Shasha. "You just stood there."
The class went on as usual and soon it was break time. The student went to cafeteria to have to have their recess. Soon, it was time to go back home.
Shasha walked back to Nina's chalet. The weather was getting colder, since winter was starting to kick in.
"I should go get some winter clothes," thought Shasha, entering the house. "Wait a minute. Nina has a fireplace. I'm gonna ask her how to light the thing up."
She prepared some mac n cheese for lunch that day because she was feeling a bit lazy. The others soon arrived.
"Guess what?" asked Anna. "I'm now Lee's assistant and secretary!"
"Good for you," said Nina. "Okay now what's for lunch?"
"Wait what?" asked Anna. "You're not impressed?"
"Now why would I be?" asked Nina. "The CEO of that company is literally your boyfriend."
"Fine," said Anna. "Yeah I'm hungry too..."
They had their lunch and they started to go to their rooms to do their own work.
"Wait how do you light the fireplace?" asked Shasha. "It's getting kinda cold. Do we need wood or something?"
"No you don't," said Nina. "This is an electronic fireplace. No wood, no smoke, no soot. It's just electrically powered."
"Interesting..." said Shasha. "Sorry, I've never had one of those in my home, because we simply don't need one in my country..."
The day went on as usual, and so did the week. Soon, the weekends came. Their lives had all gone back to normal. Nina was Jin's assistant and bodyguard, and so was android Alisa, human Alisa was his secretary, Adam was Jin's assistant too. Lars was the leader of the Tekken Force soldiers and Steve was the advertiser for the Mishima Zaibatsu.
Kazuya is back to being the CEO of G Corporation and Jun occasionally visits him. Amber would usually stay with Jin. Xiaoyu worked at the Mishima Zaibatsu too, although she didn't actually work. She would usually sit in front of Jin and try to bring him into a conversation. Usually, Amber would pull her away and make Xiaoyu help her instead.
"But I wanna be with Jin!" protested Xiaoyu.
"Sorry Xiao," said Amber. "Jin's too busy. Why don't you do some work to help him instead?"
"Fine..." said Xiaoyu. "What do you want me to do?"
Everyone was happy. Shasha was planning to go back to her country for the holidays and enjoy it with her family instead.
Thank you so much for reading! Thank you for coming this far and taking your time to read this book. We've come a loooong way with this story. I hope you liked it!
Love,
Shasha Meow