Getting ready for date night

"He asked me out on a date, this Saturday!" said Anna. "So I guess it'll only be the three of you here, then."
"Bob asked me out on a date too," said Katarina. "So I guess it's just the two of you..."
"Nah I'm going out with Hwoarang and Jin for a guys' night out," said Steve. "Jin said the stress of the Zaibatsu is getting to him so we invited him out."
"So I guess it's just me, then," said Shasha. "Nina, do you mind if I invite Ella over? I'm gonna be really bored if I'm just here alone..."
"Yeah go ahead," said Nina. "As long as you don't make a mess, and don't show her around too much, especially not the basement..."
"Yeah got it," said Shasha. "Maybe the most I'll do is bring her to the games room or pool."
"That should be fine," said Nina. "And you, Steve, don't come home drunk!"
"Nah we're just going to the arcade," said Steve. "We're going to Shinjuku."
"To the arcades?" asked Anna and Steve nodded. "Well you better have a change of coins, a BIG one."
"Yeah we're going to change them at the special counter provided," said Steve. "I feel like the amount of coins they have is endless."
"So that's it then," said Nina. "You might not even realise the arcade's closing time and even get locked in."
"No we won't," said Steve. "We set an alarm for the closing time of the arcade in Hwoarang's digital watch."
"Seriously Steve..." said Anna. "You actually plan to be in the arcade till closing time?"
"Yep," said Steve. "That's how much we want to cheer Jin up."
"Wow..." said Nina. "Never thought that Jin would actually go out to an arcade with you and Hwoarang..."
"Apparently I never thought so too..." said Steve. "But yeah, Jin changed a lot since the return of his mother."
"Yeah and it's a good thing," said Anna. "I didn't actually like seeing Jin's sulky face..."
"Neither did I," said Nina, but received a smack from Anna. "What was that for?"
"Well you said you didn't like seeing Jin's sulky face," said Anna. "You weren't any different..."
"Yeah that's true, Nina," said Shasha. "You were so grumpy when I first saw you..."
"That's right, Mom," said Steve. "You even told me I was a thorn on your side."
"Yeah yeah whatever," said Nina. "I wasn't thinking straight."
"Anyway..." said Shasha, suddenly. "What's for dinner?"
"Can we not go out for it?" asked Anna. "I'm getting lazy to go out..."
"Then you cook something," said Nina. "Cook something nice."
"Fine with me," said Anna. "I rather do that."
So that's exactly what happened. Anna cooked some mushroom soup because it was a very cold day, almost like winter.
So that night, they thought about their nights out the next day, all except Shasha because she was going to have a night in. She was thinking that they'd have a mini sleepover.
So the next day, they all went shopping in the boutique. Anna insisted that she wanted a new dress for the date she had that night. Katarina too. Nina just went because she thought her wardrobe looked a little drab, and Shasha just went for the sake of it. She did buy a few things though.
"Guys I wanna go to the grocery store for a while," said Shasha. "Just wanna get some snacks for the sleepover."
"Then I guess we better get a few groceries ourselves too," said Nina. "We're running low on stuff."
"Yes we are," said Anna, and the guys groaned. "The fridge was practically empty this morning."
They shopped in the grocery store and then went to have lunch at a sushi station in the mall.
"I think we better get ready as soon as we get home," said Anna. "We'll get ready and then we'll have a photo session."
"You do whatever you want," said Adam. "I wanna get ready in peace."
"Not on my watch," said Nina. "You're coming with me during the photo shoot."
"Fine I will," said Adam. "But not many pictures, okay?"
So when they got back, the girls helped each other to dress up. Anna did everyone's makeup because she was the best at doing makeup among the four. So after hours of getting ready, they took some photos together.
"I think when Lee arrives I'm gonna pull him in and take some photos with him too," said Anna. "I'm sure he won't mind, because he would probably do the same thing too."
"Yeah and I'm gonna pull in Bob too," said Katarina. "He's probably spending hours getting ready too."
"And I'll just help you to take the photos," said Shasha, suddenly. All of them started to look at her. "What? Surely you need a photographer right?"
"Yeah okay," said Nina. "So you take the pictures."
And that's exactly what happened. When Lee arrived, Anna practically dragged him out of the car.
"Hey what are you doing?" asked Lee, while being dragged by Anna. "I haven't done anything wrong...This is not excellent!"
"Relax I just wanna have a few pictures with you," said Anna. "To start our date!"
"Oh okay," said Lee, relaxing. "You should've told me... I would have been only too happy to come in..."
Steve had left earlier with Jin and Hwoarang in Jin's big black Chevrolet Suburban SUV.
"Why did you actually bring an SUV?" asked Steve, getting in. "We're only going to the arcade, not for a road trip..."
"Just get in," said Jin, on the driver's seat. He was wearing sunglasses. "With the two of you jumping around in the car, I might even need a bigger car..."
"Hey Kazama," said Hwoarang from the back suddenly. "I've been wanting to ask you, what's with the sunglasses? Like who even wears sunglasses at night?"
"These are some special sunglasses," said Jin. "Designed specially for me by Dr Bosconovitch. It helps to prevent glare if some idiot comes glaring their headlights, and it doesn't darken my vision even if it looks black on the outside."
"Hey can you ask this Bosconowhatever person to give me one too?" asked Hwoarang. "Like I get that a lot, especially from your Devil form's eyes when you crashed me on the highway..."
"Yeah I think I will," said Jin. "To make up for the last one..."
"Yay one for me too," said Steve. "I want one too, since Dad is a good friend of him."
"Fine..." said Jin, regretfully. "I'll tell him on Monday."
Meanwhile, Katarina was impatiently waiting for Bob to arrive.
"Where's Bob?" asked Katarina, standing and looking at the driveway from the porch. "He should've been here AGES ago..."
Just as she finished saying that, Bob's red Mercedes Benz came into view. She started jumping in her heels and almost fell. She ran to his car and dragged him out, but not as roughly as Anna did to Lee.
"We're gonna have a photo session," said Katarina while pulling Bob towards the house. "Come on in, we shall take pictures on Nina's lovely garden."
It was nearly evening so the sun hasn't set yet. They were going to have a very long night out, probably even all night long. So by the time the long photo shoot was over, it was already dusk. The sun was already setting. Ella had arrived when they were still taking photos.
"Oh so that's why you invited me over," said Ella, realising what's happening. "You're alone for the night, huh?"
"Yep," said Shasha. "Come in, I've got plenty of snacks, movies and games too. We shall have fun."