Is that an ANGEL?

Before them, stood an ANGEL, floating a few feet from the ground. She had her blonde hair tied in a bun, and had blue eyes. She wore a gem on her forehead and she was dressed in white, with leaves on one shoulder. She had majestic white feathered wings on her back, similar to that of a bird.
Everyone looked up at her in surprise and confusion. Shasha even gave a shout, because she had never in her WHOLE life saw a real life angel!
The angel angrily flew towards Claudio and gave him an Infernal Annihilation. He fell down on the ground, defeated. Electricity was flowing through his body.
"Angel..." said Jun. "You saved us from this evil man!"
"He is not an evil man," said Angel. Her voice sounded different, and inhuman. "The only mistake he did was he misunderstood Kazuya and Jin. He believed that evil had completely consumed their minds."
"Mr Serafino, that never happened!" said Xiaoyu. "They have suppressed the Devil gene!"
"Yes because Jun has the power to fight off the Devil Gene," said Angel. "It is a gift from god, and faith had brought them together. Do you think that it's a coincidence that Jun and Kazuya fell in love? No, it isn't. It is the work of faith."
Claudio stood up shakily.
"People still consider us to be evil," said Kazuya. "We are trying to redeem ourselves to show that we are no longer evil."
"Didn't you see the papers?" asked Steve. "Jin helped the Earth by helping the Russian government with the data for the development of natural resources. Like, that really made his 'reputation' better."
"I can't believe you're actually mocking me for it now," said Jin. "But yeah, I'm trying as hard as I can to make the world better to make up for the war. But, I was never an evil person."
"But why... did you create... the war?" asked Claudio, getting up shakily while by holding onto the wall for support. "You made the world... engulf in chaos."
"There is a reason why I did that," said Jin. "It was to kill Azazel, and to save the world from treachery."
Claudio was speechless. He didn't know the real reason behind Jin's actions. He was even more surprised when he heard that the Devil's power has been suppressed.
"I didn't know," said Claudio. "Heihachi made it seem like he's the good guy and that you're both evil!"
"Well he's the one who actually awakened it," said Kazuya. "That old fart threw five-year-old me off a cliff when I tried to confront him."
"Yeah and thanks to him, Kazuya was consumed by evil," said Jun. "I wished to save him during the second tournament, but I failed to do so, back then. But now, I have."
"He even tried to kill me," said Jin. "He shot me in the head, but the Devil Gene helped me survive."
"Well everyone thought Kazuya was dead," said Lars. "Because he was in a lab for 21 years."
"Well I did die," said Kazuya. "But G Corp resurrected me, and kept me in the lab for experimentations."
"Yes and I thought he was dead too," said Jun. "But deep down, I knew he wasn't.
"I didn't know I had a son," said Kazuya. "Jun just got to know that she was pregnant right before Heihachi threw me off the volcano. She didn't have the chance to tell me."
"Wait, he threw you into a VOLCANO?!" asked Claudio, shocked. "And he said he was trying to eliminate evil, but he himself was evil!"
"That's the thing," said Jun. "He was the one who started all of this, with his hatred."
"I'm sorry," said Claudio finally. "I misunderstood you. I misunderstood all of you."
"We misunderstood you too," said Xiaoyu. "We thought your organisation were evil!"
"I must leave now," said Angel. "My work here is done."
"Wait, Angel!" called Jin. "Why didn't you free us from the Devil Gene's power?"
"The Devil Gene possesses very great power," said Angel. "If went into the wrong hands, or simply used wrongly, it brings great danger to the world. But it can also be used for good. That's what I expect from the two of you, to use it for the good of the world."
She started levitating and she disappeared into a bright white light.
"I guess our work is done too," said Amber. "We should go home."
"You okay, Mr Serafino?" asked kind-hearted Alisa, helping him stand up properly. "We went pretty hard on you..."
"Yeah, us too," said Jun. "I just wanted to avenge my family."
"I see some angelic powers in you," said Claudio. "There is purity in you."
"Yeah and I shouldn't have given you the Leaping Triangle hold," said Nina. "Yeah we should go home."
"If you need any help in fighting evil, you know where to come," said Claudio, half jokingly. "My base is only a few blocks away from your home."
They left the mansion after making sure that Claudio was okay. He looked fine, just injured, and a little electrocuted because Angel fired her Devil Blaster. They had also left the marksmen outfits behind because it gave them the creeps.
"Phew glad that's over," said Nina, lying on the couch. "Oh what a very unexpected day!"
"And Anna missed all of it," said Shasha. "I wonder what she and Lee are doing now..."
At that moment, Anna was still asleep, since it was only 6.00am in the Bahamas.
"Probably packing," said Nina. "But then again, this idiot won't pack till the very last minute..."
"When is she coming back anyway?" asked Jun. "I know her trip is almost over."
"On Saturday," said Lars. "But Saturday in the Bahamas is Sunday here."
"Hmm," said Jin. "As long as she comes to work on Monday, I'm fine."
"Do you know how hard was it to replace you?" asked Nina, annoyed. "With two, no three people short?!"
"Now you know how I feel," said Jin. "Anyway, I'll take the job back, starting from Monday."
"Well you don't know what it feels like to lose employees and work with a few people short," said Kazuya. "Anna left, and now she's working for you, I freed Emma Kliesen, no comment on that one. I recently found that Julia doesn't even work for me because she became a blogger, Jane is more interested in the Jack robots than actually working, but still she does a good job, so I guess that's okay. And lastly, Lucky Chloe quit last month, and now she's a full time journalist, for some reason..."
"Aren't you glad that last one left?" asked Steve and Kazuya nodded regretfully, much to the amusement of the others. "That annoying little pest."
"That's exactly what she is," said Kazuya, shaking his head. "She even destroyed one of the Jack robots by bumping into him, causing him to fall off the building and destroy him... Jane insisted that she should get fired..."
"Why didn't you just fire her then?" asked Nina. "I would've been only too happy to do it, if I were you."
"She was under contract," said Kazuya. "I couldn't afford to lose her too, at that point, and besides, she INSISTED that she stayed..."
"What is her real name anyway?" asked Jin. "She always says Lucky Chloe..."
"I have no idea," said Kazuya, much to everyone's surprise. "I never bothered with her, she creeps me out. Her real name is probably Chloe Lucky or something like that."
"What kind of a boss are you?!" asked Jin. "You don't even bother with your employees?"
They both started quarrelling about how bad a boss the other person is. Lars just stood there, a hand on this forehead.
"Judging by his expression, this happens often, huh?" asked Nina and Jun nodded. "Figures..."
"I always have to stop them," said Jun. "Lars usually helps by trying to intervene. But this time, I guess he's just really tired..."
"Do you guys wanna stay over?" asked Nina, loudly so that she can get the attention of the two arguing people. "I have a bunch of extra rooms, and I bet you guys have extra clothes in the car too, since you just came back from Hokkaido."
"Sure!" said everyone in unison.
"Then go get your stuff," said Nina. "We'll prepare dinner."
So that's what they did. Directly after dinner, they just went to bed.