Chapter 5: Being social ft. My embarrassing friends

Zane arrived back to his residence with the highest amounts of security the Allura household could provide

Zane arrived back to his residence with the highest amounts of security the Allura household could provide. Alexandra was generous enough to her chauffeur to drop him off as a token of her gratitude, since he didn't have any other transport available at the moment. Zane did insist on calling his friends to pick him up, but she wasn't willing to share her address to anyone else. He was greeted by all his concerned servants who came running to him right at the doorstep. They were worried sick for him since he didn't come home last night. It wasn't usual for Zane to just disappear without telling any of his servants just like that. For the sake of their master's safety, they were about to ask the police for help if Zane didn't come back within the next to hours. But luckily, he did. That didn't subside the hours of panic his household was facing due to his absence, anyhow.

Zane's nervous servants dragged him inside, and thanked Alexandra's chauffeur Robin wholeheartedly for having to go through all the trouble of coming there. Zane couldn't do anything but stand there helplessly, as he watched his servants fretting over him.

"Master are you alright? We tried calling you several times but why didn't you pick up your phone? We stayed up all night waiting for you!" Zane's housekeeper, exclaimed with a shaky voice.

Zane let out a sigh and collapsed on his couch, with everyone still questioning him worriedly.

"Goodness gracious, those bandages... you're hurt, sir! I'm calling the doctor right now!" The butler shrieked, scanning Zane's body in terror.

"See? We told you, sir! We shouldn't have let you leave the house on your own in the first place! You have way too many enemies too handle by yourself." The Adriel household's caretaker, added in an accusing tone.

"All of you, settle down. I'm absolutely alright now. I got into a fight with a few bastards last night, but this girl helped me out after I fell unconscious. And she called the doctor for me, so that won't be necessary." Zane explained, moving his hands in a way which could calm them all down.

"My, my, my, Zane Adriel. You spent the night at a girl's place? Aren't you a darn player!" A man uttered from behind, as he approached Zane while clapping his hands sarcastically.

Zane turned around to see a dashing blond male smirking at him, his eyes practically sparkling with excitement.