Chapter 6: I can't believe you've done this, punk

The very next evening had already came knocking on everyone's door, and the sky was somewhat dark and cloudy. Roars of thunder could be heard from afar, suggesting that it was going to rain cats and dogs any time soon. Not keeping the weather in mind, Lucus and Astrid set out on their journey to the Allura mansion with Zane accompanying them. Ironically, the Allura mansion was situated in a quite remote area, near the woods and isolated away from the rest of town. It was only obvious for them to take a while to get there. However, that still didn't manage to Lucus and Astrid to falter back on their decision; aside of Zane's desperate cries.

"I'm really excited to meet this heroic person! I bet she's gonna love our surprise!" Astrid squealed, clapping her hands cheerfully.

"Same here, Astrid! If we're lucky, we can replace her with Zane haha!" Lucus added with a mischievous laugh.

"You two are just horrible. Why are you making me suffer like this?!"

Judging from Zane's reaction, he was indeed not looking forward to this and somewhat worried about going there with his two chaotic friends by his side, if not worse. He was strongly protesting against the two and didn't really approve to go there even one bit. He was constantly nervous that Alexandra might get upset and his reputation might get tainted; though for Alexandra, it already was.

After a few minutes, they reached the mansion in the middle of woods. The mansion was mildly large and the garden outside of it was decorated gorgeously. Beautiful wild flowers surrounded the massive, yet lonely mansion that stood there all alone with its bright colours. It itself seemed very welcoming to Astrid and Lucus; but to Zane not so much anymore. So they had to force Zane to come along with them with great difficulty.

"Old man, what are you doing? We have to go in!" Lucus yelled in annoyance, trying to drag Zane in.

"No! I don't want to go! I want to go home! She'll get angry at me, idiot!" Zane whined as he clung onto the car's door like a baby.

"We don't know if she'll get angry! She might love our company! And anyways, it's not like anyone has ever hated our company..." Astrid hissed back as she reached out for the large patterned steel door.

Zane still kept on clinging to the car door, as if holding on to dear life as Lucus still continued trying to pull him away, grabbing him by the legs.

"Excuse me! Is anyone home?" Astrid called in a high pitched voice, ringing the doorbell a few times.

Denis received the door, looking incredibly surprised. It was not everyday that the Allura residence had an unvited visitor, aside from a few cases. People only came to visit their household occasionally, and which was only if Alexandra allowed it. Denis' reaction clearly showed how dare it was for someone to just come knocking at their door without any invitations.

"Hello there, miss, how may I help you?"

"Hiya! We're here to meet Alexandra Allura, if this is her home. She helped my friend, Zane yesterday." Astrid replied, with her regular cheerful smile.

"Who could it be at this hour, Denis?" Alexandra inquired, slightly peeking out of the door.

Her eyes met Zane's right away. They both stared at each other in an awkward silence. Zane instantly pulled away from the car, making him as well as Lucus, who was pulling him, fall really hard. Alexandra's eyes widened in astonishment, surprised by how moronically weird they were. Luckily, Astrid interrupted the awkward moment in attempt to fix the situation.

"Y-you-" Alexandra stuttered.

"Hi Alexandra! I've heard that you were the one who saved Zane recently. I truly thank you for saving my idiotic friend that night." Astrid snickered, about to hug Alexandra as a token of her appreciation.