Chapter 13: I'm taking a break, thank you very much

It was one of those baby-blue skies, not the psychedelic candy-blue nor the washed out grey. The clouds were as puffs of radiant joy, ready to disperse into the wind, to travel our Earth. Alexandra watched them eddy, pure reflected rays dappled and swirling with sky, until all that remained was that perfect baby-blue, the same hue as before, as if inviting those born of wing to ride warm thermal air heaven-bound.

She spent hours in her study, writing a résumé on her current state with the case to King Isaac Rogers. It was exhausting, yes, but it was a good way to divert herself from all the chaos occuring in her estate. She was mentally picturing her servants breaking her dishes, ruining her limited edition rugs- but she had already given up on that.

"Mistress, may I help you with this? You seem to be in quite a dilemma." Denis frowned, observing Alexandra rubbing her forehead stressfully.

"I have a few servants screaming and wreaking havoc at my house everyday, and I also have a complex case to work on. Should I be smiling at the moment?" Alexandra replied politely, though her words shot Denis right through him.

"Haha hah...sorry about that, mistress. We're trying to be as quiet as we can..." Denis laughed nervously as he scratched his neck awkwardly.

"For what? Destroying the mansion? If so, you're not being quiet at all."

Denis felt completely defeated against his master. She usually didn't talk excessively, but when she did, her words would pierce through the victim.

"Oh my my, look at the time. I'll take your leave now, mistress. If you need anything, do ask me." Denis bowed hastily, and dashed out of the room before Alexandra could say anything else.

Alexandra let out a sigh and fixed her glasses for a better sight. She grabbed her favourite quill and continued working in silence. Within the next hour, Alexandra finished her résumé. She exhaled with relief, and then picked up her mansion's finance book, and began examining all the expenses made the previous month. Alexandra noticed the noises outside had come to sudden halt. Good thing the mansion wasn't destroyed...yet.

Alexandra finished organising her financial issues, as well as cleaning after herself, and then rushed downstairs after two hours. What she saw next almost made her trip off the stairs.

"What have all of you done?!"

There is was- her good-for-nothing servants decorating her house without her permission for who knows what. They were preparing for someone's arrival, presumably.

"You lot, what do you think you're-"

Before Alexandra could even finish speaking, loud noises of instruments playing interrupted them. Eventually, someone came bursting inside the mansion in the most glamorous and ostentatious way possible. Another shock came hitting Alexandra no better than an atom bomb.

"Hiya ladies and gentlemen~ It is I, Mr Awesome!"

A slender, attractive male grandly entered the mansion, swaying his body side to side as he flipped his her majestically. His long, pallid hair reached his waist, dancing gracefully as he catwalked forward.

 His long, pallid hair reached his waist, dancing gracefully as he catwalked forward