Prologue

•not edited•

After losing her both parents Venessa Clay is left alone on her own. Despite her parents' death Venessa learned to be happy and content with her normal life, and normal job as a waitress in a diner.

But will her life remain normal after the most dangerous Italian mafia leader Vincent De Costello laid his eyes upon her? After all, he always gets whatever he wants.

She is simple, sweet, and innocent. Everything he never thought he would fall for but yet he did.

~~~

I will make it short and simple. Please don't copy or translate this book. I'm not trying to be rude or anything but this is my hard work. I invested my time and effort into this book not only so that you can steal it or copy it.

Plus all of the characters, places, and everything are pure fiction. I made them all up, also I don't speak Italian so please kindly forgive me if you find any mistake which I know you will find, kindly point it out so that I can correct it. Be kind and respectful, please.

Thank you for giving this book a chance. It means a lot. Enjoy!!!

Also I have a YouTube channel where I upload vlogs and behind the scene of my small business. Y'all can check it out if you like. It would really mean a lot. Thank you!

YouTube channel : with love, nafiza

https://youtube.com/channel/UCvE7gSwMzLEV6pRCw06GDjQ