Chapter 8 - Flirting

Rory placed her index finger to her temple, cocked her head and with a sexy smile said, "Oh, yes, Master and Commander, I'm quite sure I would enjoy a night with you."  

She quickly leaned up towards Logan, holding his gaze with her eyes, a hand on his chest and brushed a light kiss over his lips barely letting her tongue escape.

As she drew back, Logan sat there with that perfectly beautiful smile on his face and with his hand under her coat he lightly caressed the side of her breast.

"Oh, the lovely Miss Gilmore has some 'come hither moves' now that she's a woman of the world."  She leaned in for a deeper kiss and he moved his hand to her leg reaching all the way up her thigh.  Moaning softly, Rory stopped his hand with hers and said, "it's too cold out here to start that."

Logan chuckled saying, "but, I thought you said you wanted to enjoy the night with me."

Jumping up from the sofa, she said, "I do, but inside where it's warm."  She leaned into him with a pouty look and smiled coyly.

"You're so cute when you're trying too hard to be sexy and flirting with me," Logan was saying as he got up from the sofa.

Putting her hand on her hip, she said, "trying to be sexy.  You didn't think that was sexy?"

Smiling, he pulled her toward him and said, "You don't have to try being sexy because you ARE  the sexiest damn woman I've ever had the pleasure of...  Rory planted her mouth over his before he could finish his sentence.  As she pulled back he finished with... bedding.  Now, wasn't that a nice way to put it?"

He laughed as she gave him a jab in the ribs.  Then, he patted her butt and said, "get that sexy little ass of yours inside and warm it up."

Logan and Rory went back inside, laughing and holding hands.  Everyone was seated around the fireplace as they approached.

"Aye, the reunited duo has returned."  Finn was saying as he looked knowingly at Logan.  Rory and Logan stood in front of the fire to warm themselves for a minute.  Logan was standing behind Rory with his arms around her waist.  He smiled at Finn and slightly nodded his head.

"Rory," Colin asked, "we were just discussing our New Year's Eve plans.  Will you be joining in the celebration?"

Logan jumped in saying, "she most definitely will, won't you, Ace?" 

Rory moved to Logan's side, taking his hand and placing it around her shoulder.  She looked at him and said, "Well, I guess I will according to one Logan Huntzberger.  I think that would be a lovely way to ring in a new year with all of you."  Turning to the group she asked, "what crazy adventure do you guys have cooked up for us?"

Finn raised his glass of scotch saying, "my love, don't you worry about a thing.  You will, as always, be in awe of our skills."

"Not too dangerous boys, since it will include the ladies."

"Awe, Mother, we will be a little cautious," Finn answered.

They laughed and were looking forward to all the group being together again.  After everyone had a few shots and talked some, Logan took Rory's hand and guided her to his room.

A/N:  I would love to have your comments and/or ideas.  Do you like the way the story is going?